Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Recommend a good song and a good book

Whitney S

Whitney S

Colombia

:)

07:30 AM Dec 23 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Zambuka

Zambuka

United States

I think these words refer to a person, not to a book :) because simplicity in the books makes them not so interesting . . . Even fairytales have hidden sense :)

06:35 AM Jan 01 2011 |

Zambuka

Zambuka

United States

P.s. You said my comment is full of biased , emotional and prejudiced words :) i usually don’t read the references to the book, that’s why i can’t be prejudiced towards any of them. so reading between your lines, i can understand that i’m not the only person who thinks that it’s trash . So, how many of people said the same that it became prejudice?

06:39 AM Jan 01 2011 |

Zambuka

Zambuka

United States

I’m pretty aware of what writer must have to become a writer. I tell that i don’t see it in her work . And it’s my own opinion , and i can do nothing and honestly don’t wanna do anything with it. Because i think what i think . I was brought up on classic literature, rich , beautiful , with undertone, with sense, where you have to stir your brains to reach to author’s idea . But in Eat Pray Love , i don’t see the depth.
p.s. Just let’s agree to differ :) we’re people of different preferences of literature. Stick to your opinion, i’ll stick to mine. Cheers

06:05 PM Jan 01 2011 |