Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

what you want to do in this cold weather?

Tyche liu

Tyche liu

China

It is new year now ,and the weather is get colder and colder .In this  cold winter what you will do ?

09:16 AM Jan 04 2011 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

f_r_a_n_c_e_s_c_o

Italy

Hi Tyche liu, i'm francesco. nice to know you. In my country the temperature is low, around zero degrees. I admit that in other countries the value can be more low than zero but i have very cold just so. In the morning waking up and preparing to go at work is really a "cold experience" :). I don't know if i will do something special in the next period but i can say you what i have done in the last period. In particular, I have been in Florence (do you know this really gorgeous italian city ? ) with my friends to celebrate the ending of the 2010 and the beginning of 2011 and it has been really funny. And what are you going to do in the next period ?

Bye.

Francesco.

p.s. I have added you to my msn contacts.

08:41 PM Jan 04 2011 |

Zambuka

Zambuka

United States

In cold weather . . . If you have to go to work, it just looks like this -i take my toes out of blanket to measure the cold , then pull it back , and make the sound like ’ brr. . . ’ and then lazily get up. When it’s cold , and it’s evening time, i can just curl up in the blanket, take a cup of coffee with cinnamon and watch some soul warming movie :)

10:47 PM Jan 04 2011 |

Tyche liu

Tyche liu

China

That is wonderful to celebrate the New Year with friends .I have no choice what i can do in this cold winter .I wrapped up myself with many thick clothes  .but i still feel cold.What 's worse ,i have to work ,that 's terrible!

03:13 AM Jan 05 2011 |

MONY----

MONY----

Egypt

woow I love snow and cold weather Iam enjoying

by the way I live in China too and the weather here is veryyyyyyyyyy cooooooold

In which province do you work Tyche ???

10:15 AM Jan 05 2011 |

Tyche liu

Tyche liu

China

Oh ,i am just opposite to you .i like warm weather .and i am in Guang Dong now .The weather here is not very cold .where do U live in china now?

01:49 PM Jan 05 2011 |

Ciupcik

Moldova, Republic Of

Hoho…In my country is very cold and white. But it is a great pleasure for me to meet my friends and bit with them with balls of snow or go to sleighing. 

09:07 AM Jan 06 2011 |

Tyche liu

Tyche liu

China

When i was a child  ,i also like make snowmen  and  fighting in snow with my friends.but when i grow up ,i hate cold ,rarely go out in cold weather 

09:34 AM Jan 06 2011 |

freeyoo

freeyoo

China

Hi , yes , i  also very dislike the cold weather, and took the crowded bus to work in shenzhen,

it is very nice thing that  staying the bed until 11:00 in the morning! wowo , but i think the nice weather is coming to us!  then , you can go to shop, date with you boyfrind!

you are staying which city?

09:47 AM Jan 06 2011 |

Tyche liu

Tyche liu

China

Yeah,I am in Dong Guan now.i like lazy bed especially in cold weather.AS you siad ,the weather is coming warmer .It time to go out now .

11:57 AM Jan 06 2011 |

soko87

soko87

Mongolia

hi guys. it is nice to write to other young people like me. yes it is cold outside. but i feel warm if i have friends near me and talk to me.. :) 

01:34 PM Jan 06 2011 |