Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

what a kind

erynabe

erynabe

Indonesia

people have a best friend in their live also..

so .. what a kind of friend you are?

04:24 PM Jan 07 2011 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

erynabe

erynabe

Indonesia

for me, i just try to be a good friend,

always be there if they need me, even the distance is so far. by sms or chat in some forum.. try to be them also.

04:27 PM Jan 07 2011 |

foz12

foz12

Saudi Arabia

for me it's

difficult to say what kind of friend am I Undecided

but let me say Hmmm some time I'm in bad mood Yellthat I avoid  my freinds , and what I see or my friends saw in me like they saying Innocentthat I take care of them in need and other things …Cool

nice question erynabe

and have nice day/night

04:21 PM Jan 08 2011 |

erynabe

erynabe

Indonesia

michael, thanks for ye comment. your friend would be lucky to have a nice friend like you are.. :)

02:49 AM Jan 10 2011 |

erynabe

erynabe

Indonesia

foz21. actually i am in same like you maybe, sometime i always trying to ignore them when i am in the bad time.. but, they always take care me up too. just trying to be the best for them.. thanks.

02:52 AM Jan 10 2011 |

erynabe

erynabe

Indonesia

i will not misunderstood on you turkish job, because everyone has their own characters, r8? 

02:57 AM Jan 10 2011 |

erynabe

erynabe

Indonesia

i love your comment cranberry.. thanks for it. :)

02:08 PM Jan 10 2011 |

erynabe

erynabe

Indonesia

my safety box is my best part, viona helena..

never change our mind to deed what should we do for our best part.

i agree 100% with your important things.. must be trusted, shared, being honesty is the most thing in think.. salam kenal viona.. :P

07:19 AM Jan 11 2011 |

Black_xs

Black_xs

Bahrain

It's really hard to talk about ur self like a starnger but i'll do my best .. me friends say that 'm a good friend , i always take care of them nd if anyone n problem or maybe feel bad cuz someone bother i have to teach him\her a leason, yew know wt 'm saying .. 'm like the center nd the center must hold :-)

09:10 PM Jan 11 2011 |

erynabe

erynabe

Indonesia

wow, black_xs.. being center is so hard.. but, middle of them is better. thanks for your comment.. fella. :P

04:26 AM Jan 23 2011 |