Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

What is your routine?

Whitney S

Whitney S

Colombia

:)

When I am in Holidays I sleep all day long :P, wake up in the afternoon, take lunch, search the web and at night I go out with my friends, go dancing, go to the cinema, or do anything in their houses and then I come back home :) 

When I am studying, My routine is way different: I wake up early morning, go to the univ and stay there until about 17:00 or 18:00, then I come back home, eat, rest for a while and study at home at night.. And on weekends, I sleep until my body wants to wake up, in the afternoon and most part of the night, I study at home and then I go out or rest at home. 

07:26 AM Jan 17 2011 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

dhouha89

dhouha89

Tunisia

waking up the morning looooooooool!!!!!

09:53 AM Jan 17 2011 |

dhouha89

dhouha89

Tunisia

Just kidding.My routine is reading before sleeping!!

09:54 AM Jan 17 2011 |

Tsaokuohua

China

Enter internet , enter web site.

Use my PC.

02:14 PM Jan 17 2011 |

foz12

foz12

Saudi Arabia

Nice question Whitney :)

Will I wake up at 5:30 a.m. praying "Slat Al Fuger" which means in English

dawn pray after that take the breakfast and some times when wake up late I take it at my work ,what else oh yes lol forget I go to work starting from 7:00 am till 5:00 pm during this heavy day I take my lunch at 12:00 with my co workers from the female and after the work end I go home take my shower stay a while with my family then I go to my room take rest not sleep becuse I'm person if just close my eyes lol I will not sleep at night < problem issue lol

and at 11:00 or 11:30 I go to sleep thinking of what or how my day was

that my boring day during the work time

form Sat till Wed

:)

03:39 PM Jan 17 2011 |

Whitney S

Whitney S

Colombia

Hahaha!! dhouha xD

Ur first comment was really funny! 

11:27 PM Jan 17 2011 |

Whitney S

Whitney S

Colombia

foz12

Thanks for sharing your routine with us, I think most of us might think our routines are borring, but I am sure that there are many people who have a different one and would like to have the same as us, so.. we never know :) 

11:29 PM Jan 17 2011 |