Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

your opinion

ophilia

ophilia

China

one day my best friend called me to give her a hand saying she was in hospital and going through an operation which demanded she was companied by  at least one friend or family member.

I was there and she told me the operation was an  abortion.

As a friend I asked :"why not get married and keep the baby"

'I have got married,'

I have been seeing her as one of my best firends since college days and we have been keeping in touch but  she  didn't tell me about her marriage. I guess she didn't have a wedding ceremony but shouldn't she at least tell me when she got married? 

what do you think

06:24 PM Feb 01 2011 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Whitney S

Whitney S

Colombia

Who knows the reasons why she didnt tell you? :S

Sorry! 

11:40 PM Feb 01 2011 |

ophilia

ophilia

China

I don't know and  that is the reason why I feel so sad. I view her as my best firend. but know I doubt whether she look me as her best friend.

Now I think I am hesitate whether I should  eliminate her from my friends list. You know it is so hard.

Do you think I should tell her know I am dissatisfied with her which means I am considering to be friend with her if she gives me a good excuse.

If I keep silent which means I our friendship comes to an end.

or  maybe she didn't get married but feel shamed to tell me the truth?

04:10 AM Feb 02 2011 |

ophilia

ophilia

China

we live apart only 10- mintute ride and have been keeping in touch soif she got married  why she didn't tell me even without a calling. it is so   so   so so I don't know how to describe my present feeling. She lets me down!

04:14 AM Feb 02 2011 |