Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

just cup of coffee

Black_xs

Black_xs

Bahrain

Hey, wtz up ??  

|ْ .. Cup of coffe.. but..

I look at the cup infront of me to think of it deeply .. It cup of coffee but when I star I figure out it's not any cup ..
I tryed to know wt's the relationship between the cup nd human..

to get out with that philosophy which is listed on points :-

(1) Cup of coffee

yew see the cup nd don't like how it's look nd the color of the coffee but when yew taist it yew zest with every single blob nd yew wish it's infinite 

like a person that yew hate how he\she look like but when yew start to talk with yew wish that the time stop so yew enjoy every moment of that meeting

(2) Cup of coffee  

nd there's cup allure yew nd yew think to sip from it gentely nd zest it but at the moment yew put the first blob yew gobb it cuz of it bitter taste 

like a person yew like her\his look nd run to talk with to figuer out that he\she have a small mind, low, don't respect the people so yew run from that place    

(3) Cup of coffee 

there's someone who addicte get use to it he\she like to sip coffee from time to time till he\she dive in it nd drink it with avidities

like a person yew can't handle when he\she leave yew nd stay with him\her like a shadow nd when her\she leave yew the crazy cases shows up

(4) Cup of coffee

There's someone who can see the cup but can't taste it cuz he\sge don't have money to buy even a sip of it but he\sge like the smell nd like other to enjoy it to leave the place with silence nd pain   

like a person that love someone nd it far away can't get close to him\her cuz he\she doesn't have the proper style nd epithets nd see others get close nd amiability to it he\she leave the place on harry nd the pain filling her\his heart 

(5) Cup of coffee

nd there's cups with different names nd different taste nd even people are different in taste nd zest with these cups        

people always have topic nd appearance but we're different in our gusto on selecting who we want to get close nd set with 

(6) Cup of coffee  

we take cup of coffee when we feel cold nd enjoy it blobs nd enjoy our feeling when it's between our hands

like a person when yew close to him\her yew feel warm nd his\her love nd enjoy every moments with that person

(7) Cup of coffee

The cup is beautiful from the outside but at the moment yew look in it yew find it empty

like someone like to show every thing from the outside but from the inside yew don't see just the oxgyne that cover all her\his shape 

(8) Cup of coffee

There's cup of coffee yew can't drink it unless yew put suger so the bitter taste gone     

like a person yew have to set with her\him but yew can't do it alone unless there is something that make yew to

(9) Cup of coffee   

The coffee is hot so yew have to be careful so yew don't burne ur tongue

like a person doesn't care about the way he\she talk in zero manner be carful while yew deal with him\her cuz he\she will throw with lousiest words   

(10) Cup of coffee

yew tired from making that cup nd put the last touch but in the end it's not like how yew think of it nd maybe yew find it bad        

like a person yew treat him\her with classy manner nd ethics but he\she doen't say thnx not even with a word nd it possible to hurt yew with silly thing

but be careful when yew drink the coffe cuz when yew drop one blob it will ruin ur clothes nd by that I mean be carful when yew choose ur friend nd ur boys nd we always know the perple when we ask about who they go with  

I hope yew like it, peace ^^ 

08:36 PM Feb 05 2011 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Black_xs

Black_xs

Bahrain

Thnx Micheal for replying 'm glad that yew like it :-)

08:07 PM Feb 06 2011 |

Black_xs

Black_xs

Bahrain

Thnx dodo I appreciate it ^^ 

08:07 PM Feb 06 2011 |

BittersweeT

Germany

Greaat!!thanks for sharing..

12:52 PM Feb 08 2011 |

Black_xs

Black_xs