Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Is it immoral to love a man who has a wife?

jasimine

jasimine

Taiwan

No, I am not mean myself.

Just want to talk about this situation from many different way.

If you were the intruder/husband/wife, what would you do?

03:18 PM Feb 07 2011 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

casey from usa

United States

To love is human.  There many different kinds of love. There's maternal love, romance love, friendship love, marriage love. Love is within us.  What is it that you exactly mean?  Love is never immoral. Love is good. Smile

03:33 PM Feb 21 2011 |

pitbal

Algeria

you yeah  .. .u have the answer .put urself in the same situation . u'll sure hate  some one take ur husband or bf away,who u really take care of ..in this case  to do the same thing with another person it is immoral  ....look for another one lol 

04:37 PM Feb 21 2011 |

manu_wj

manu_wj

Italy

it depends but love is love.- Just tell it to your heart in love, you see what it will answer to you…

06:10 PM Feb 21 2011 |

casey from usa

United States

Good reply faith. Lol!

07:26 PM Feb 21 2011 |

casey from usa

United States

Good reply faith. Lol!

07:26 PM Feb 21 2011 |

jasimine

jasimine

Taiwan

Love is never immoral.

This is good.

01:35 PM Feb 23 2011 |

pitbal

Algeria

get real ppl !!don't do a mistake and hide behind what u call it "love".I'm not saying love is immoral at all ,but the way u build ur love it can be moral or immoral this is it ; as i said previously if someone take ur husband away from u ;the first thing u will say it is "she steals my husband" the question here is ;"is steal something moral or immoral "??? i think all of u know the answer . evrything start wrongly sure it will falldawn sooner or later:I'm only saying my piont ofview that is bases on expecting what will happen in the future if u do so… However, if he is a divorce man it is normal if he wants to start a new life with another woman nothing wrong in doing this .. My opinion is true supposed to be false with all my respect 

12:40 PM Feb 24 2011 |

casey from usa

United States

The question she ask was:  Is it immortal to love a married man who has a wife. Not is it immortal to take a married man away from his wife? The main gest of the question from my understanding is love.

11:24 PM Feb 24 2011 |

Ryo

Ryo

Saudi Arabia

what  kind  of qaustin that 

11:41 PM Feb 24 2011 |

billjacot

billjacot

United States

I think any answer would depend on the country one was from, their culture and perhaps religion. So, you will get many different answers I would imagine. Morality in a person's life is pretty much dictated by how they were raised; culture, traditions, character of those responsible for raising them etc etc. Having said all of that, if you love a married man and you feel guilty about it, I guess your guilt feelings would indicate to you the immorality of your feelings.

02:55 AM Feb 25 2011 |