Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

If you were in love!

saraparsi

saraparsi

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

If you were in love like me and that person used to ignore you,And he was more beautiful than you(he looks like Andrew Supanz,the Australian actor.),and because of your culture it was really bad to woo of a boy.What would you do?

11:04 AM Feb 09 2011 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Chica_Mala

Chica_Mala

Russian Federation

I wouldn't began to waste time on the person to whom I am indifferent. But at first would communicate to it, it was convinced that I am not pleasant to it. Never speak "And he was more beautiful than you". Love itself then other will be love you.

11:15 AM Feb 09 2011 |

Ryo

Ryo

Saudi Arabia

beautdul than you

what? 

06:19 PM Feb 09 2011 |

minnieh

minnieh

Germany

I think so too. If you don't make a move you won't have a chance! SO if thats the case the situation is really hopeless, because I don't think he'll notice you unless there is a special incident or something.

So you have to make a decision, but be a bit more confident! because if you are not satisfied with yourself it will give you a bad aura and thats not nice, isn't it?

11:23 PM Feb 09 2011 |

we.tiffany

we.tiffany

China

I met the same situation as this before , I tried to make the move but it came to be a bad result because the boy said I was not the type he liked !!

02:58 AM Feb 11 2011 |

saraparsi

saraparsi

Thanks for your replies but when you love someone, it's really difficult to forget him.

And I'm not sure that he doesn't like me.

02:43 PM Feb 11 2011 |

Ryo

Ryo

Saudi Arabia

you  love  him  because he  is beautful ?

and  why he  ignore you? 

03:12 PM Feb 11 2011 |

saraparsi

saraparsi

I don't love him because he is beautiful.I love his personality.Girls like proud boys and he's proud.When he doesn't pay attention to me I will fall in love with him more!

03:29 PM Feb 11 2011 |