Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

what about your secret dream, fantasy?

bokus21

bokus21

Azerbaijan

Every person has some fantasy, sth in mind some mysterious wish or secret love. I wonder what  you think on this matter?????

08:54 PM Jul 20 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

cancerh236

cancerh236

Viet Nam

my secret dream is ….... a secretCool

07:13 AM Jul 21 2007 |

zoe.

China

I just wanna being a well-educated person and perform good in the college.

That's it.

08:01 AM Jul 21 2007 |

Bo-Gaber

Bo-Gaber

Saudi Arabia

I want to be a doctor in my major …this's my dream which I've dreamed about many times ….just pray for me to reach to my aimsCry

Thank you…

08:49 AM Jul 21 2007 |

Strange

Strange

Algeria

1/I really wish u a good luck Mr bo-gaber,but I wanna tell that it used to be my dream too “beeing a doctor”,but I didnt get the felecious mark in my baccalaureate(exams )to enter the medical school:cry:..now i’m thinkin of passing again these hard exams next year to get this felecious mark
2/to reply in this subject,Iwanna say that I’m dreamin to get a plot 3 or 4hectars,lol (enterprise …)
wish me good luck to get MONEY!!!!!,lol

09:48 AM Jul 21 2007 |

bokus21

bokus21

Azerbaijan

I wish you success in your dream Bo-Gaber. Promise i'll pray for u byeeeeee…

10:40 AM Jul 21 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

good luck to all of yea . my dream is to enter med school but i dont know yet how imma do next and ma least year ..

10:43 AM Jul 21 2007 |

Bo-Gaber

Bo-Gaber

Saudi Arabia

Thank you for your replies …Laughing I will pray for you as well to success and make your dreams facts

06:38 PM Jul 21 2007 |

Danielcaitano

Brazil

it is very complicate, if i tell you my secret dreams. it isn’t secret dreams anymore!
hahaha

06:55 PM Jul 21 2007 |

Bo-Gaber

Bo-Gaber

Saudi Arabia

tell us if you want to be a big killer ,theft or to be a king of this world …these're the most common secret dreams to be said …don't worry …we'll appreciate that …even if you want to be naked in the street …my friend has a dream like that …and he's told so many people to share them his feeling ….looooooooolz

thank you …Smile

09:50 PM Jul 21 2007 |

bokus21

bokus21

Azerbaijan

Ihave a lot of dreams but to call them secret I cannot. Of course sometimes I want to do unexpectable things, madness as being naked or shouting in street. or i don't know doing smth crazy. Actually it's not dream but smth I don't know what.

10:26 AM Jul 22 2007 |