Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

What do you think about today's society??

Serendipity

Hong Kong

<!-[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:DisplayHorizontalDrawingGridEvery>0</w:DisplayHorizontalDrawingGridEvery> <w:DisplayVerticalDrawingGridEvery>2</w:DisplayVerticalDrawingGridEvery> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:SpaceForUL/> <w:BalanceSingleByteDoubleByteWidth/> <w:DoNotLeaveBackslashAlone/> <w:ULTrailSpace/> <w:DoNotExpandShiftReturn/> <w:AdjustLineHeightInTable/> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> <w:UseFELayout/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]-><!-[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState=”false” LatentStyleCount=”156”> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]-><!-[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:表格內文; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:””; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:”Times New Roman”; mso-fareast-font-family:”Times New Roman”; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]->

To be honest, i really hate today's society!

everyone in the world has been cheating on each other. from my everyday experience and observation, i can see that the society sucks so much because it's full of selfish, self-centered, inconsiderate people or workaholic…i know it's all about getting money, but having said that why many people can be like that?

Peolpe are always very complex, in fact i don't trust anyone expect for my parents, but im just a regular guy, nothing i can do, one thing i can do is that spend most of my time alone and occasionally socialize. Sometimes i dont know how to express myself, i just feel like i only pretend because i need connection, for the ease of social fitting in…i pretend (we pretend)...

but i still dont get it, many people takes advantage of other people,,they use other people as a means to accomplish their desires. why are they like that? 

><sorry for so long ''bullshit'' text, but i keep asking myself how can i handle this society, 

my only hope is that society with on war, no violence, no cheating, people care about each other…...

Anyway, everything in the world is just camouflage, my good memory is my weakness, what you see might not be the truth. As for the truth you are not fortunate enough to see.

04:29 PM Feb 15 2011 |