Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Facebook

Grēne

Grēne

Bosnia and Herzegovina

I guess most of you have facebook profile and u have seen already this new feature called instant personalization. So is FB going too far with your privacy??

05:40 PM Feb 15 2011 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Learner of Life

Indonesia

I set photos tagged by my friends in private. The reason is they tag any picture to my profile which sometimes they upload my photos with them. I just don’t like my photos to be shown in every place and people freely see it. Cuz I myself used not to show my face in my profile picture to public… even when I show it just as identity that I’m a musliman and I show it not so clear enough or it’s taken from certain side that people can’t see my face directly just by seeing my photo through internet.

Beside that, well! I choose to make complete info about me and albums in my profile just to my friends only not to everybody. Just some info about me that I made it in public.

09:56 AM Nov 29 2011 |