Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

A Walk Through Life

yasmeenee

yasmeenee

Saudi Arabia

When you realise that there is just “You” to lean on for help.

When the life becomes hard and the choices become scarce.

What could you do when you neither can step back nor can leap forward?

You have to live through the day; to wade through those 24 hours.

You have to live through the present, whatever it takes. Though it is a road through the woods, littered with thrones and dead wood, which pierce your body and feet while passing,

What options you got…!!! 

Perhaps there is only one option …to tend your wounded body, to stop the wounds from getting sore.

Those scars would be always there. Not to remind you of your past, but for the reason that they are part of what you are.

Your feet would get scratches and those scratches would bleed.

Don’t say you can handle it!!

But cry and weep….say though it hurts a lot but I can survive it.

Life is not a challenge,

To say it is a challenge means there would be a loser at the end.

Don’t allow any room to be a loser.

Get determined to do the best, to pass all tests, barefoot.

A person who wears shoes surely keeps his feet from lacerations, but he will never know how it feels to tread on a soft green grass….

the feel of those innumerable thin leaves, and the feeling of that energy, transmitted by the sand via feet , while treading by a beach.

05:34 AM Feb 16 2011 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

霍总

霍总

China

en,i know you can do it better

05:47 AM Feb 16 2011 |

AmericanJoe

United States

Very nice.

05:56 AM Feb 16 2011 |

wendy12397

wendy12397

Taiwan

great!!

06:28 AM Feb 16 2011 |

lyly999

lyly999

Tunisia

it was you who wrote all this, becoz its amazing

09:31 AM Feb 16 2011 |

lilimira

lilimira

Algeria

that's true and wonderful!i know that soft sand can burn barefeet too,but it's an amazing feeling.life is amazing!

11:04 AM Feb 16 2011 |

yasmeenee

yasmeenee

Saudi Arabia

Thanks all …

霍总 , AmericanJoe and wendy12397 happy to see others share same views about life in a time that u think you'r talking nonsense….. Smile

lilimira...yes true , ....we should do that for change hahah 

Criz search .....thnx … u like it cus it was from heart Smile

08:20 AM Feb 17 2011 |

zzwfcn

zzwfcn

China

Very nice writting! Your article is very elegant and exqiusite. What's the life? It's very complicated topic,every men will give a various of answers to it. Life is the way, the way we treated. Life is a dream, which we are craving for. Life is everthing,including ourselves, the people aroud us and the very every day we should take and stand torture. Life is noting, nothing means that the Walk of life finally has its destination, when we look back through those days,there were so many things and chores that we can not speculate. However ,the every day in life is precious. An old Chinese saying : a inch of time is a inch of gold, a inch of time can not be meatured by gold. Cherish living,and best wishes for your Walk through the life.

02:10 PM Feb 17 2011 |

MANISH

India

Wave your magic wand,
And take me back through the sand
of time,
To the land,
Where you learnt this beautiful sorcery ,
And rub some off onto me,
So I could also be,
An ace like thee,
In writing a story.