Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Eyes and heart!

satclimb

satclimb

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Eyes and heart!
What is the relation between eyes and heart?

10:09 PM Feb 22 2011 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

born2loveAllah

Algeria

May God s peace and blessings be upon all of you …

well I will try to answer your question…

I think that the relation between the eyes and the heart is  complementary …you may say they are friends …the eyes are messengers of the heart …they transmit to him  ...convey to him what they see  ...then the heart enjoys or suffers the effect of what have been transmitted to him by the eyes …when the heart is filled with happiness the eyes shine  but when the heart is filled with  grief the eyes cry  ...just look how wonderful it is  ...a broken heartaches and the eyes cry  ...

but take a small advice from me  ...try to look always the bright side of things  ...look at the light above the darkness  ...fill your heart with faith  ...trust in Allah …and you will be the happiest man on earth  ...and thus your eyes will be shining  and always  keen on seeing new objects  ...

use your heart   to spread love and peace and to praise your Lord  ...and your eyes to count the blessings and  gifts Allah gave to you …

sorry  if I wrote too much …may Allah bless and protect you brother…

10:02 AM Feb 23 2011 |

Ryo

Ryo

Saudi Arabia

The optic nerve and brain and nerve cells, neuralVeins and arteries

11:42 PM Feb 23 2011 |

Lovely Fabian

United Arab Emirates

The eyes see but the heart decides..

05:30 AM Feb 26 2011 |

satclimb

satclimb

Nice comments thank you

07:04 AM Feb 26 2011 |

Saladeen

Saladeen

Pakistan

Eyes are the windows, brain and heart are the screens from where we experience what's going on behind the windows. Brain insist on reasoning; unaware about the feelings, while heart insist on feelings, unaware about the reasoning. Brain is useless without heart and vice versa … together they cope with things and faces as they are!

09:25 AM Feb 26 2011 |

alpha girl

alpha girl

Eyes can tell what's in our heart.

But just few can understand this!!!

06:28 PM Mar 01 2011 |