Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

What'll you do if you regret?

Evelyn's

China

Someone may say,I never regret.But are you sure it's ture?Can you say,in your all life,the every choice you do is right?

What'll you do when you find you've maken a foolish choice?

What'll you do when you regret?

Who can tell me?

Who can help me?

01:17 PM Jul 22 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

berbere

berbere

Algeria

hello friend

all we do foolish and mistakes,sometimes we regret it, but it's not the end of life ,you can always find solutions for any problem. for me when the situation is closed i leave all problems inthe past , forgot them and start at the beginning

04:17 PM Jul 22 2007 |

cancerh236

cancerh236

Viet Nam

"Many of us curify ourselve betweeb two thieves : regret for the past and fear of the future".

04:38 PM Jul 22 2007 |

cancerh236

cancerh236

Viet Nam

"The first half of life is spent in longing for the second..the second half in regretting the first"Cool

04:41 PM Jul 22 2007 |

Evelyn's

China

Regret for the past and fear of the future.Yes,I quite agree with you at the point.But,maybe,sometime,we can't control ourselves even when we realize how foolish we are.Right?

02:26 AM Jul 23 2007 |

oxanna

oxanna

Moldova, Republic Of

the fear of regrets can stop you to progress, i mean you can be afraid of doing new things because you know that you will regret them if something goes bad. 
But, in my point of view it is better to regret the thing you have done or the oportunities you have used than to regret something you could do but haven't done….

06:25 AM Jul 23 2007 |

franki

franki

China

what we fear is just the "fear" itself.

i really have no time to regret.

when i'm regrettin',ohhhhhhhh

i have to regret that i wasted time regretting.

i'll absolutely replace "regret" with "introspection"!

06:49 AM Jul 23 2007 |

DAR

DAR

Taiwan

A girl in VN who came to Guangzhou,china for studying chinese last year.I told her Cantonese accent sucks.Although she can not tell from each accent.but she said she was sadly at hospital yesterday….I think I broke her memory..but as you know Cantonese accent is really…##$#$$...

so…what shall I do?LOOOOOL

08:26 AM Jul 23 2007 |

Evelyn's

China

franki

i quite appreciate your idea~

11:08 AM Jul 24 2007 |

Evelyn's

China

any more idea?

11:09 AM Jul 24 2007 |

apiny

apiny

Turkey

what about if you don't have any chance to reproduce it?

11:47 AM Jul 24 2007 |