Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Compare between Nice guy and Bad guy.

aalzehli

aalzehli

Yemen

Hi,

Always I ask myself. Which better for my life, Being Nice guy OR Bad guy?

let's talk about two kind of men.

comparing between them based on all life affairs.

06:58 PM Jul 23 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Arabic

Qatar

Hello…..

This is a weird question really…..Do you want to be a bad guy?? Why is that?

I prefer to be a nice guy who respects other people and helps the ones who in need…

well….I don't think I can compare bad guys to good ones, because the differences between them are so huge…

Bad guys don't care about anything except themselves…They hurt people around them and do crazy things…

While good fellows are kind and friendly..They love helping other people…And in their own aspects other people's interest is coming first….

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us…

Yours,

Arabic

12:18 PM Jul 24 2007 |

wendy wang

wendy wang

China

Hi:

why did you put forward such a question? Was there anything that made you think it was a good thing of being a bad guy?

As far as I am concerned, I hope I am a good person who won't  hurt or cheat others.

Here in china we say:"Kind person has no enemies."

But it doesn't mean we should believe others easily.Anyway as old chinese saying goes:"you should not have the heart to of hurting others but you should have the heart of precaution."

01:23 PM Jul 24 2007 |

adrianasparvolli

Brazil

I thinkyou´ve been hurt!

See,here in Brazil the guys always say they have to be bad because girls like it.

It´s not true!

We have to be good persons,always,being proud of ourselves,sleeping well without regrets coming around!

Be a nice guy,but not a silly guy.

Be smart,before you trust somebody,talk a lot and watch this person a lot.We know the others just watching.

Be good,we attract what we are.

07:27 PM Jul 24 2007 |

antonia82

antonia82

China

why someone wanna be a bad guy?

03:03 AM Jul 25 2007 |

James Shaw

James Shaw

China

i wanna be a good guy

03:36 AM Jul 25 2007 |

sam.xu

sam.xu

China

what kind of person is nice guy?and what kind of person is bad guy?

03:49 AM Jul 25 2007 |