Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

what do you like/hate the most about your country?

Melina M

Melina M

Argentina

just curious about what do you think of your own country :)

03:44 PM Mar 07 2011 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

kevin12345679

China

In my country, there are many things i hated most: such as the malfeasant, 2nd-generation rich people, the doctors who are not responsible except getting the extra money!

There are also many things i like most, such as the people who go to romote and poor area to be as a teacher, the cleaner who don't put the money into herself/himself pocket even if the loser don't come back.

04:59 PM Mar 07 2011 |

Terra incognita

Ukraine

Hey, i like so much things about my country: our culture, mentality, music, traditions, people, food…it’s an endless list. And i won’t be able to stand without hearing Ukrainian language. On the other hand there’s something that make me feel blue. For instance, corruption, uncompetent doctors, unstable politic. Anyway i hope we’ll get rid of it. I’m proud i was born in Ukraine:)

08:43 PM Mar 07 2011 |

saraparsi

saraparsi

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

I love my country's culture and Persian people,they are really kind,sociable,hospitable.I love the history, too.

And specially the customs, you can't imagine how lively is the streets near nowrooz.

I just hate the edgucational  system.

03:41 PM Mar 08 2011 |

Melina M

Melina M

Argentina

thanks for your answers guys! miumaumou why do you hate Kimi Räikkönen?

03:41 PM Mar 08 2011 |

Nicte ha

Nicte ha

Mexico

I love my country and enjoy very much its beauty, but i hate when most of youth ppl usually drink alcohol at weekends and there is currently a high level of promiscuity and venereal diseases:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNHerN_p17Q

06:07 AM Mar 09 2011 |