Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

<<>>...who can help me???

alpha girl

alpha girl

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Hey guys,

Is there anyone to help? Today I was sending message in ebaby. but this alarm comes:

<<You have reached your hourly limit of messages, please try again later.>>

I don't know what to do?!! I tried after some hours but again it said the same sentence!!!

What's it for??

12:30 PM Mar 13 2011 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Self Talker

Hi alpha girl…Yeah..I used to had such problem but it was solved after 15 minutes later…Try to delete your internet browser cookies…I hope it could help you ;)

...But now found that it is website problem because I was sending a message to a member of Ebaby while replying you,But It said"You have reached your daily limit",while it was my first message…..It is Ebabie's Problem!

12:47 PM Mar 13 2011 |

Ryo

Ryo

Saudi Arabia

thos is   bevame somthing pupuler i think 

ok  cant u waite ? 

09:02 PM Mar 13 2011 |

alpha girl

alpha girl

Thanks for your comments guys but again I can't send messages even after 24 hours later!!!!

02:22 AM Mar 14 2011 |

djamel06

djamel06

Algeria

i do have the same probleme; unfortunatly ,there is no direct link to contact the webmaster of englishbaby.what can we do so???

01:36 PM Mar 14 2011 |

Rockyy01

Rockyy01

Pakistan

I face it alot too…
but then I start commenting on the profiles & on the photos of those i wanna talk… :)
CUZ COMMENTING HAS NO LIMIT… ;)

06:07 PM Jun 08 2011 |