Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

chose the best option

oxanna

oxanna

Moldova, Republic Of

Have you ever had such situation when you had to choose between two things or two persons? For example somebody offered you two vacancies, and both are good and suit you, and how can you choose in this case? What can you do to make the right decision?

09:52 AM Jul 25 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

daiyanan

daiyanan

China

CryIn my life, I do not like to choose.I do not known what I can do when I should choose.

11:32 AM Jul 25 2007 |

addbeautiful

Taiwan

when I  have to choose from two things ,I am used to listing advantages and disadvantages  of both things cover on the paper. Weighing the list items usually makes me  know better .You can give it a try .It works for me.

02:06 PM Jul 25 2007 |

oxanna

oxanna

Moldova, Republic Of

but it's quite difficult to list the advantages and desadvantages when both options are really good, don't you think? The worst moment is after you choose, because after that the regrets come.

06:17 AM Jul 26 2007 |

explorer143

Pakistan

well, I never have had situation in my life.

If this would happen, I choose one of them.

Ist of all i ask my close one.

if no response…..

I toss both of them, (head & tale).

then I easy to select one…because no one can do double job at the same time.

06:47 AM Jul 26 2007 |

charlesyh

charlesyh

China

if it`s really really hard to chose one from two .  make complicated simple. just pick out one then say" that is destiny"

07:54 AM Jul 26 2007 |

charlesyh

charlesyh

China

everybody has many many choice in their life . but you can not make right decision every time. the point is that your original thinking wants to make right decision . never regret .never put pressur on yourself.

08:16 AM Jul 26 2007 |

oxanna

oxanna

Moldova, Republic Of

It's strange, no? But in situations like that it seems that it's a game…

09:57 AM Jul 26 2007 |

wendy wang

wendy wang

China

I will choose the first one.

01:07 PM Jul 26 2007 |

dida-echo

China

if it is  difficult for u to  choose,just think  it  simple ,if it i m e,i will  choose it  by playing games.

02:44 AM Jul 30 2007 |

oxanna

oxanna

Moldova, Republic Of

but what if it's about chosing between two persons, will you also choose by playing games?

05:47 AM Jul 31 2007 |