Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Is it difficult to admit that you are wrong?

eme soul

eme soul

United Arab Emirates

and if you are wrong is it really hard to say I'm sorry ?

11:54 AM Apr 05 2011 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

sara70

sara70

Saudi Arabia

Actually, it’s difficult and hard to admit if I was insisting that I’m right.
But I always say sorry cuz I do mistakes most of the time especially with my close friend, so I don’t find it’s difficult to say sorry _ .

12:27 PM Apr 05 2011 |

mouetazbilleh

Algeria

sorry seems to be the hardest word

05:00 PM Apr 05 2011 |

HkR

Sweden

In my experience the word "sorry" is  very easy to say, but hard to mean. Many times we say "sorry" but after a while we do wrong again.

07:22 PM Apr 05 2011 |

eme soul

eme soul

United Arab Emirates

Because i passed with alot of people who find it hard word to say! and it affects their dignity!!,but for me it's not hard because I know saying sorry is easier than what we could possibly lose.

01:24 PM Apr 07 2011 |

Enanre

Brazil

Do you know that the Jews, when they were indians, thousands of years ago,  believed in a Lord, in the sky, because of  thunders, rains, lightnings, snows?

01:31 PM Apr 07 2011 |

eme soul

eme soul

United Arab Emirates

yeah you right ryo .. 

02:02 PM Apr 07 2011 |

rosalind76

rosalind76

Brazil

It`s not easy, but I try to say always I'm wrong, because it makes me feel better later.

11:42 AM Apr 08 2011 |

dina spears

Monaco

I am very stubborn in nature so it is hard to realize that I'm wrong, but when i figure out my mistake it's not hard for me to apologize and confess, because we are all humans and it's natural to make mistakes.

09:45 PM Apr 09 2011 |

TranceGirl85

Netherlands

i don't find it hard to admit that i am/was wrong,as soon as i realise it i apologize,moreover i just have this need to say "sorry" otherwise i feel bad.

05:10 PM Apr 10 2011 |