Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

What do you think about Hong Kong??

vivienna_ne

Hong Kong

Haha,, just wanna know what do u guys think abt Hong Kong:P Feel free to talk wt u like.

10:28 AM Apr 14 2011 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Self Talker

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

U know, I love Chinese traditions ,I love HongKong too,But don't know more about it!!!

01:05 PM Apr 14 2011 |

szandy

China

It is too small space for the resident. Big gap in revenue for the families. I think the people live in the place are very poor in spirit even someone are rich for material.

12:30 PM Apr 16 2011 |

winny8437

winny8437

China

I love HongKong,I love this international city,with all difference countries person mix together harmoniously,especially love the HongKong person efficiency and intellect.

04:09 AM Apr 27 2011 |

madteen

madteen

Turkey

its a developed country in foreign trade.

08:11 PM Aug 11 2012 |

ola33

ola33

Japan

It’s a city, an island, with relatively mild climate. It’s good to do business there, low taxes. Expensive property though. Lots of skyscrapers, financial districts. High-quality lifestyle. Crowded. Former British Colony. Well educated people, far far from being poor. Rich!

11:33 PM Aug 12 2012 |

peng1215

peng1215

Malaysia

I love hk because I watch a lot of HK drama HAHA. I have been travelling there very often, all are for travelling purpose, but i must say that hk ppl r very str8forward and if they don’t like u they tell u in yr face haha…hk has good governance too, but recently u guys have a lot of protests going on becoz of the interference of China, am i right? regardless, it’s a very united country, very discipline and nice…

08:20 AM Aug 14 2012 |