Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

I wonder

Badly Sad

Badly Sad

Pakistan

Now that Osama rests in Ocean so i wonder if a tsunami hits U.S so who will be responsible?

05:42 PM May 09 2011 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Radunagi

Radunagi

United States

Awwww, I’m not angry, Badly Sad!  I was joking!  Did you see the link I put in?  It goes to a funny picture too. English baby Just won’t let me post it for some reason :(  But you can see it here!  See, it’s a half man half shark, Osama FIN Laden… Well, I thought it was funny…

Sorry if I came off as angry, I knew you were just kidding around.  I should have put this smiley in my posts: Wink

05:06 PM May 10 2011 |

Oscar73

Oscar73

Israel

The end of Osame:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdwW8tiZ8sE

the serious grieving:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzclWdGTWkA&NR=1

a new video that he releases:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYi6ctLpm7I&feature=related

if a tsunami  will hits U.S , it’s because they didn’t finished their …...job

07:03 PM May 10 2011 |

lolita_lempicka

Yemen

no wonder that he is the most scaring nightmare that appears to the U.S  & seems he is gona keep appearing forever lol..

06:55 AM May 11 2011 |

Oscar73

Oscar73

Israel

lolita_lem
picka

to you lady yeman . you should worry more than the U.S.  because el quida is going to rull all yeman….very soom. and thats lead to distruction of Yeman ! 

08:36 AM May 11 2011 |

Oscar73

Oscar73

Israel

thats the reality in Yeman , and im not sure that the alternative is better.

even today el quida is very stong in Yeman. 

08:53 AM May 11 2011 |

Badly Sad

Badly Sad

Pakistan

thank you Mr Radunagi for understanding my point of view. :)
i hope we all become as brothers as we all belong to Humanity, n i hope we don’t be as the belonger of American nation n Pakistani Nation.
n it’s possible only when we understand each other like you did now. :) thanks.
Mr Oscar, please be tensed about your country, portray those bad things that are happening in Israel, find out the solution of those happenings,
n till then we all wish Israel for the best to stop that bad happenings. :)
Yemen is not your country, so leave their future on the people over there n on the Yemeni Government, your comments would have been hurted so many Yemenis Brothers n Sisters, so don’t say that, just wish them for the best (if you’re a good human), n i guess you are. :)
n if you still want to comment about the presence of AL QAIDA in any country then i request you to keep your knowledge just to yourself, n please don’t comment, but i know you will comment for good from now. :)
n now my dear butterfly thanks again for saying every word based on truth,
till when we will fight or hurt each other like this? if we really want to stop terrorism then we all must be united.
there’s nothing that can’t be done, if we raise our voice as one.

12:15 PM May 11 2011 |

lolita_lempicka

Yemen

Oscar73  why should i worry ? i’m from alqaida hhha and all the yemeni people as well so no rules we are on our home lol ..but alqaida is spreading to rule all over the world starting from U.S & Isreal its already rules thier thoughts cuz you think about alqaida more than anything …maybe Bin laden is gone but alqaida remain they cant kill it ..

12:21 PM May 11 2011 |

lolita_lempicka

Yemen

by the way im not from alqaida i was joking so dont be scared from me LOL ..

12:22 PM May 11 2011 |

Badly Sad

Badly Sad

Pakistan

my dear friend lolita lempicka, stop commenting on AL QAIDA, please don’t reply him, i have requested him to stop comments like this, but if you continue to reply so then he will not end too,
it’s my request please raise a step to stop first. we all are human beings, so i know we all will be behaving like human beings too. :)

12:25 PM May 11 2011 |