Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

for addicted religiouses

manu_wj

manu_wj

Italy

Please, let me understand.

Why do many people of EB always speak about religions categorizing in levels, races or other?

Maybe I’m not the best God’s disciple in here. We are all humans, people who want the same things, who have the same dream. We can be friends regardless religions.

I really don’t like reading things about mulism o chrystian or other people, I see this like a form of racism.

I’m manu, I’m from italy, I’m almost 37 and I love life. What matters what’s my religion????  

04:45 PM Jun 01 2011 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Eleniya

Eleniya

Russian Federation

I agree with Manu .

I’m sick and tired of such a talking here

09:48 AM Jun 02 2011 |

Pavlionka

Pavlionka

Belarus

At the center of religion is love … Everything in our life should be based on love.

Ray Bradbury

08:35 PM Jun 03 2011 |

manu_wj

manu_wj

Italy

my friend Ryo

speaking about religions is not bad but I think it becames bad when people go on, day after day on talking about it, triyng to do victimism or making understand that one religion is better than others.

I can’t stand reading things for or against  religions because, involuntaruly, we do racism.

Moreover doesn’t exist “the best religion”. Unfortunately both christians and mulims (and alla others) make racism.

My religion is in my heart, it’s part of me and I don’t feel necessity of showing it to all.

And, the most important point is that YOUR GOD IS MY GOD, even if you can call Him Halla, Buddha, Jesus etc

06:44 AM Jun 04 2011 |

manu_wj

manu_wj

Italy

Criz

I think that if exist people who gets confusions about Religions is better that before respect others in silence and after should listen to.

The changes abaut religions should come by heart but it doesn’t matter what is the religion one can believe, it matters when you believe in your religion and go on speaking insistently that your religion is the best in spite of others.

This is incorrect and disrespectfull 

06:49 AM Jun 04 2011 |

manu_wj

manu_wj

Italy

kokoboko

I definitely agree with you, but I think it shouldn’t be bad speaking about religions, politics or sex. It’s bad just why or how we speak about them, isn’t it?

07:25 AM Jun 04 2011 |

manu_wj

manu_wj

Italy

Viona Elena, I agree with you

anarchotau
rus
, I don’t see mulism people like that, I see them like people who is very affectionate at their costumes. Just, someone, overdone…

07:31 AM Jun 04 2011 |

manu_wj

manu_wj

Italy

Ryo

your latest post speaks about important matters, your right in wanting freedom and women rights, it depends by geographic position where one lives and religion influences these tyhings.

Do you know what? I want to hug you and all EB users!

09:03 AM Jun 04 2011 |

manu_wj

manu_wj

Italy

Ryo,

yours is a great dream that who command never wil meke it true, unless people like you will command.

You should be perfect as President! ;)

09:38 AM Jun 04 2011 |

manu_wj

manu_wj

Italy

Karem-tn

Happened what I feared.

I haven’t criticized Mulism religion or Mulism people. I respect at all Mulism and all Religion of the world.

I just don’t understand why always in this site people speak about religions.

11:47 AM Jun 04 2011 |