Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Why do people like to use fake pic?

telapas

telapas

Thailand

I really don’t understand maybe they want to make more attractive
anyway i prefer to be myself

04:28 PM Jul 12 2011 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Rose-baran

Rose-baran

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Yes I agree with anarchotaurus but in addition to that, it has a lot of reasons. Maybe they don’t want to be familiar for an exact person or maybe because of some low security in some countries. They presume upon some pictures

05:03 PM Jul 12 2011 |

narges

narges

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

maybe because of lack of self-confidence!!! or not beleive themselves as a special person in the world!!

i believe that every person has a special character, but most of people (even around me) DON`T know this!! i think i shoud wake them up!!! to know & discover their personality!!!!

i communicate with diffrenet types of people, religous to impious, educated to unlettered,.... one of these groups i`ve been with is Artists… most of these people wanna be themselves…

08:45 PM Jul 12 2011 |

listina

China

may be din’t like  other people recognized him or her,people must to  learn to protect yourself ,i think

01:19 AM Jul 13 2011 |

juan-mex

juan-mex

Mexico

Because they are cowars. leave blank If you don’t want to show your pic, but won´t set your brother or cousing picture in your spot. Always show your face even if the site is of only adults content. Be brave, not a coward.

04:47 PM Jul 13 2011 |

Ellie_z

Ellie_z

Bulgaria

I hate it when someone use a fake photo instead his/hers. It just seems stiuped to me.

If you don’t want to be recognised or seen by anyone as yourself you just don’t create a profile in such websites and keep yourself away from activities like this.And I can’t figure out why they’re doing that.However, if i want to be a part from that kind of things i’ll just upload my photo and write down info that has something to do with me, but not with my favourite celebrity for example.

I think poeple have profiles here, on facebook, twitter or something else, because of the communication, which can’t be real if they are not .. :D
And i’m sorry about my awful english but i’m learning it now. :)

08:18 PM Jul 15 2011 |

telapas

telapas

Thailand

u r great  confidence Ellie_z & ur english is also good.

01:32 AM Jul 16 2011 |