Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

what is your second country you prefer to live

telapas

telapas

Thailand

i prefer to live in my country  because i don’t want to adapt my self to the new country but if i have to choose i choose to live in england because the culture very old the education very well but Pakistan also in my mind because of my religion born nearby this country and the people around here very kind i have gone to this country so many times the nature very pure so ,what do you think about you?

04:56 AM Aug 03 2011 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

koohyar

koohyar

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

definitely south korea!!!!

wOOWWWWWWWW AREYHANEH WE HAVE A SAME TASTE!

IT`S GREAT TO SEE U HERE ;D

but some other countries: BRAZIL, RUSSIA,..... of course all of them after my dear country: IRAN :D

10:46 PM Aug 03 2011 |

TranceGirl85

Netherlands

I feel very good in my country,though it drives me crazy sometimes,but i would like to live in the USA,i don’t think i’d like to stay there forever (who knows though),i’m so curious about America,so…

I used to live in London and i said “i hate it here” many time by then,it were times when i missed Poland,so i just felt pretty bad over there,but now when i am back in here i miss there.That’s true…Brits are very friendly and nice people.

Where else…well IBIZA:D haha…ok,just to visit:) like many other countries.

06:24 PM Aug 04 2011 |

Sylvay

Sylvay

Singapore

OF course,,

Germany!!!!!!

~fighting!

02:17 AM Aug 05 2011 |

elenapu

Italy

JAPAN…JAPAN…..JAPAN!!!!!

07:40 AM Aug 05 2011 |

JoshBriefCase1

United States

I think I would like to live in Canada as my 2nd choice. I have visited there and I absolutely love it there. Especially Toronto. I feel they are very progressive, and the people there are so nice. Their major cities are absolutely beautiful. You can go to Vancouver or Toronto for the major urban feel. Ottawa and Montreal for the old archictecture. It is definitely a great country to live in.

04:13 PM Aug 11 2011 |