Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Do You Believe in GOD

ankur.chops

India

There is so much criminal activities going on in the whole world,The rate of crime has increased over the past 50 years,be it murder,rape,kidnapping,pollution.the whole world seems to be growing very fast in this field.But there is no miracle sort of thing happening as we used to see in super-natural power movies.

Does that mean that there is no existance of GOD and here in earth only Human beings,animals and plants are lively creatures.And there are human beings who are 'GOOD' and there are some who are 'BAD'.So  the Good means GOD and Bad means Devil.

08:50 AM Aug 10 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

videl

videl

Italy

I belive in God. A short time ago I didn't so much, but now i'm sure He exists…some things don't happen by chance.  God  guides us in right  choices and He helps us when we are in trouble.

01:01 PM Aug 18 2007 |

shakil

Pakistan

man is only gold

01:52 PM Aug 18 2007 |

hide_beauty

Egypt

of course belive in God

04:16 PM Aug 18 2007 |

octopusio

octopusio

Colombia

I do believe in God. He is the Creator. He watches over everybody and everything. People cannot pretend God to be their everyday hero and not acknowledge Him. He is merciful and He is a living true that exists from everlasting to everlasting. Why "bad" things happen in the world if God is in control? Well there is a big purpose he declared from the very beginning of our existance. Mankind always tend to forget about God and right just when it is about to fail or have already failed, it is when they say, "Where's God?" Only fools and folly doers are the ones that do not recognize God exist.

07:41 PM Aug 18 2007 |

fahoodi

fahoodi

Saudi Arabia

yes

i have massage for the one who not believe  just look at your self

and natural  and thinking 

you will now the the right answer

thanks  

11:17 PM Aug 18 2007 |

xiaomeng

xiaomeng

China

When I was  in trouble, a favourable turn came out.At that I belived that God was around me and helped me.But in daily life ,I don't believe god exists on earth. There are so many people trapped, including my mother.

06:54 AM Aug 19 2007 |

AngelEyes

AngelEyes

Bahrain

yes i believe there is a god, look around to u and tell me what u see! and look up, i think that enough to believe

02:26 PM Aug 19 2007 |

O_D_

O_D_

Romania

I believe in God and in the Truth about God which is the Orthodoxy. Orthodoxy = from the Greek ortho ('right', 'correct') and doxa ('thought', 'teaching', 'glorification').

07:29 AM Aug 29 2007 |

EugeneSm

Russian Federation

I sincerely tryed to find god and now i think something such as a god must exists
(my existens proves it because somebody must create me)
but he is like a heartless scientist who watch for his experiment.
Mankind loves to invent any  fairy tales: bible or coran  and so on
(i'dont want to offend  someone but it's my opinion) but we have no any REAL presence of god
we have no any target to live for but what we real have is scare of death and REAL death everything else is our fantasy.

09:09 AM Aug 29 2007 |

InMood

InMood

Austria

Well, I do believe in God.

01:15 PM Aug 29 2007 |