Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

2008 CHINA WAITING FOR YOU COMING

blackshow

blackshow

China

i think english is more and more important in China.  2008 THE OLYPIC GAMES will be hold in BEJING. being a chinese .i can not stand my poor english.

11:08 AM Aug 11 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

fatflower

fatflower

China

I think Chinese culture is amazing to people around the world.It's better learn chinese to understand what the charm of China culture.

In fact,many europe and American countries can not catch the deep meaning fo Chinese.As they have not learned more and more chinese history and culture.

01:10 AM Jul 17 2008 |

millimono

millimono

Guinea

I would like to take part at the Olympic game in China. But unfortunately I don't have enough time. I'm very busy at work otherwise I should come.  I wish good stay to those who are going. Enjoy your stay stay and Olympic game. May God bless all of you.

Millimono, John

04:52 AM Jul 24 2008 |

millimono

millimono

Guinea

China language is gonna be the second language of communication in the world. Here in 2050 Chinese language is gonna be worldwide standard like English. Time will come, people are gonna learn Chinese language just because of employment. Let us wait and see.

Millimono, John

Guinea

04:59 AM Jul 24 2008 |

elva20082008

China

I totally disagree with your opinion. With the development of china , I think the status of china became more and more important and higher. In recently ,many foreigners came to china and studied chinese , Chinese has already been to accepted by many countries,and became more important . Actually you maybe get a good job if you are a bilingual who can speak chinese and english ,but there are many people don't speak english  still got good jobs in china too. Techinc is the most important in the world!

01:11 AM Aug 06 2008 |

alicexiao85

China

In China ,if you know more language, you can find a job easier .

08:45 AM Aug 06 2008 |

millimono

millimono

Guinea

I also disagreed with you saying that you can get a good job without knowing or speaking the official language in the country. Let us take forinstance United States, Even you are well qualified in any technical branches, you can't get a job without English. How you're gonna explain or communicate with those who cannot speak French, Chinese or German on one hand. The other hand, it's important to have the knowledge in many languages.

Millimono, John

Guinea

11:11 AM Aug 06 2008 |

stare-祖母绿

stare-祖母绿

China

maybe english is more important in daily life,but that is not means english is more important than chinese,in china,we speak chinese everywhere,and u see,we most of chinese could not speak fluent english ,but they also can do well in working,nothing can take the place of chinese,nothing.

06:50 AM Aug 15 2008 |

psyche2008

China

Pls think positively, life is becoming easier and easier.

Cheers!

06:59 AM Aug 15 2008 |

LQCN

China

easier?

maybe in some ways is easier

10:02 AM Aug 15 2008 |

Coffeemilk

China

welcome to bejing! welcome the 2008 olympic ~

06:59 AM Aug 16 2008 |