Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Can you live without married .I mean alone

telapas

telapas

Thailand

i still confused about this please giving your opinion

08:05 AM Sep 01 2011 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

dreamscoming

Tunisia

marriage is a prerequisite for love.

marriage is essential: a girl who has the opportunity to have a spouse is lucky especially nowadays.

as long as one didn’t meet the person who wants them in marriage, well one can live without , but this is not an excuse to make illegal relationships . 

marriage is not ridiculous, there is nothing that equates happiness and stability as having a family out of marriage of course. m 

love = marriage=love =children= stability= happy future.

09:29 PM Sep 06 2011 |

Learner of Life

Indonesia

I think this is nteresting topic to be discussed.

As I can’t read all the previous comments n I just read two of comments before me, I want to say that well! I have some thought like what is written by my sis n bro, ElifN  and dreamscomi
ng

Marriage is a part of life. It’s a true way to fullfil the natural need of human being. It’s the way chosen by God for a man and a woman to build a family, raise up children, and the way to reach the goals of marriage and also the purpose why we are created in this life.

Actually this topic can be explored more.

If we want to know more, just learn more about that and anything related to it, why marriage be one of urgent topics in this life n we should get understanding about that.

12:02 AM Sep 07 2011 |

Saladeen

Saladeen

Pakistan

Without marraige there is no legal contract and without any legal contract deals are often doom to not only failiures but as well as to injustice.  

07:22 AM Sep 07 2011 |

dreamscoming

Tunisia

saladeen: Without marraige there is no legal contract and without any legal contract deals are often doom to not only failiures but as well as to injustice.                                                                                                                                                                                                     that’s it , i agree with ur statement. i’ll add that it’s very hard to live without love and without sexual relationships and this can’t be realized without a legal contract, a legitimate relationship, a fair basis which is marriage.                          

01:14 PM Sep 07 2011 |

Majid Zarif

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Hi
Situation of marriage in my country in most of the cases like China as my frien’s comment but in our religion looking at the people who married like resposible person and have abillity of keeping life also we have people who want to provide this requirement by girlfriend but it don’t seems well we say this relationship in islamic way “Haram” means forbidden to do.

08:02 AM Sep 08 2011 |

Talk Now

Talk Now

Jordan

yes i can 

08:31 AM Sep 08 2011 |

hatifanta

hatifanta

Russian Federation

well,marriage don’t nessesary for each persons.but you must do interested in art,music or in science. life of each persons very individual.don’t try to be like others.find your way!!!

10:41 AM Sep 16 2011 |

Majid Zarif

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

I think it is not natural that girl not intrested in boys or boys not interested in girl.every body should accomplish to the main goal of life is relaxing and it’s not limited to the sextual aspect.alone persons are not relaxed people at least we can’t realize that from their appurances.

06:31 PM Sep 17 2011 |

Rockyy01

Rockyy01

Pakistan

Hey my dear Telapas…
How are you doin…???
Answering your question I wanna say that according to me…
You can live… but you can’t live happily…
It’s a beautiful relation…
Everyone should feel its beauty… :)

But it doesn’t mean like going on just without analysing…

Analyse well before taking a decision…
& then it’s like we wish for it to be… :)
I hope everyone to live a happy married life…
Cuz it’s not less than ‘The Best Gift…’ that you could ever imagine… :)
Take Care…
Stay Blessed…

01:00 PM Sep 23 2011 |

louisa_happy

China

maybe i can,but i don’t think i will be happy

01:38 PM Oct 20 2011 |