Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Can you live without married .I mean alone

telapas

telapas

Thailand

i still confused about this please giving your opinion

08:05 AM Sep 01 2011 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

AppleRome

AppleRome

Antarctica

Someone:

“you can live without getting married, but if u want to have children u should get married, if u want to have stable relationships u should get married, if u want t show how much u love and care u should propose to ur girlfriend”

My most favourite reply.. but nodded only for the last line : ) teehee!

---

The Learner of Life:

“Marriage is a part of life. It’s a true way to fullfil the natural need of human being. It’s the way chosen by God for a man and a woman to build a family, raise up children, and the way to reach the goals of marriage and also the purpose why we are created in this life.”

-> How about the priest? The monk? They dont get married so they can give full service to God.. isnt that also good purpose same like getting married? :)

---

In my opinion, this question is invalid. Besides it’s very personal question rather than be called for general one, it is not about “can you live without married or not”, but “will you be given chance to get married or not”.. I mean, we dont know what will happen tomorrow. Maybe we will suddenly meet a person whom we want to marry the next day.

Having personal thought is not bad, keep it, but keep let anything happen to you, dont let the thought limit your life. ^^

Life is full of choices & surprises.

09:05 AM Mar 12 2012 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

I believe in marriage but now I can´t imagine myself being married… I´m not against it. But I believe people can still be happy even if they are not married… I mean how many people live together and is not married? And sometimes peoples prefer being single and not have any kind of responsabilities…

06:52 PM Mar 12 2012 |