Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

IS PORK REALLY SOOOOO HARMFULL???

Roxolanka

Roxolanka

Poland

Hey everyone:)

I heard a lot (from my friends Muslims) about how harmful pork is. Is it really so bad for human? If you have any scientific proofs, post it here plz.

10:35 AM Sep 02 2011 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

zamalek

zamalek

Egypt

try to do search on google i have only arabic sources for the harmful pork

11:32 AM Sep 02 2011 |

Roxolanka

Roxolanka

Poland

Thanx Zamalek I surely can’t read arabic :)

I searched…but I found only little and almost not important things, like” pork should be well done and than it’s not harmful” or” there were some cases of poisning by eating not correct prepared pork” but it’s still too little to say that it’s totally harmful… “Everything is poison and nothing is poison” it depends of doses and how often you eat it. So..?

06:33 PM Sep 02 2011 |

Radunagi

Radunagi

United States

Pork is actually pretty healthy when compared to other meats, it’s lean and has good nutrients. Like all farm products, it needs to be raised well, prepared carefully, and eaten in moderation. If you live in a modern country (like Poland) then you should be fine. 

Religious restrictions on eating pork did not develop from the relative healthiness of pork, but rather from environmental factors and cultural aesthetics. 

The USA and EU health departments, among others, consider pork to be a perfectly safe meat, and that’s good enough for me.  I’m hard-pressed to find a non-partisan source that claims otherwise. 

11:45 PM Sep 02 2011 |

zamalek

zamalek

Egypt

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070129035438AAy8Uic

that is yahoo answer for pork that english what i can send i have arabic sources but i cant translate it good

for my opinion here pigs eat rubbish ,garbage,paper and dead meat i think it is disgusting to eat this pigs which eat that rubbish but the basic reason it is banned in my religion islam and i believe that isnt good for human because it is banned in islam

12:01 AM Sep 03 2011 |

Eleniya

Eleniya

Russian Federation

I am not Muslim or Jew, but I don’t like to eat pork and beef and lamb. I prefer chicken and fish Smile

I’ve heard that pork is very fat meat, contains cholesterol. And also it’s a dirty animal which likes to eat everything around it.

11:00 AM Sep 03 2011 |

Lizaza

Lizaza

Belarus

if pigs are raised at a farm they eat what they are given. I heared that pork goes off quickly so in hot countries it’s not advisable to eat pork, as we know muslim countries are mostly hot countries. As for me I rarely eat pork or beef coz of their smell unless they are given under some spicy souse. 

03:21 PM Sep 03 2011 |

Roxolanka

Roxolanka

Poland

Thx Radunagi ;)

I have similar informations about it. My grandmother bread pigs and she’s more healthy than other people;) I also couldn’t observe any bad simptoms after eating ...so I think I will not die from it at all…:) 

06:02 PM Sep 03 2011 |

Roxolanka

Roxolanka

Poland

Thx zamalek :)

you made me worry by this link …again:(

about all this warms…but nowadays, when pigs are on normal farm they usualy have injections against parasits : the same with dogs, cats and even people. Wets are controling farms to avoid possibility of occuring dangerous for humans life parasits.

Anyway I will try with soda:D and will see are worms in my pork or not;D 

06:08 PM Sep 03 2011 |

aliazer

aliazer

Morocco

hi, here are some evidences about the harm of pork meat.hope that u might benefit from it

The dissimilitude between the pork & the other Cattle’s meat:

The pork includes a big quantity of sebum and marked by inosculating the sebum inside the muscular cells in the meat fro by its coexisting outside the cell in the connective tissues in high turbidity

While the sebum of cattle’s meat are isolated from the muscular tissue and it isn’t posturize inside its cells but it is posturize outside the cells and in the connective tissues

The scientific studies proved that the herbivore’s fats are emulsified and absorbed in the human’s intestines when he eats it, then it is converted in his body inspite of that the emulsification is difficult in his intestines and the flyzren triple molecules pork’s fats are absorbed without any conversion or deposition in human’s tissues as zoologically or porky fats

And the cholesterol, which results from pork’s analysis in the body appear in the blood in the form of semi-cholesterol pleomorphic which led to arise in the blood pressure a lot and arteriosclerosis and they are from the dangerous factors that introduced filling of the heart muscle, and professor Roff found that cholesterol that are found in the cancer rover cell are like the cholesterol which are found when eating the pork

The pork is rich with the compounds that contains a high rate of sulfur and all affect the tissues absorption ability to the water as sponge that take the shape of vast bag and this led to the deposition of the mucous substance in sinews, ligaments, cartilages between vertebrae and to degeneration in the bones

And the tissues that contains sulfur are damaged by rotten producing a spread bad odor and caused hydrogen sulphate gas and it was noticed that the containers that contains the pork although it is perfectly closed it’s odor spreads from the room after few days as a result of it’s bad rotten odor and it’s unsustainable odor

Contrastly, other types of meat was passed by the same experiment and it was found that the rotten of beef is more slower than the pork and this rotten odor doesn’t spread from it. The pork contains a high ratio of growth hormone which has a great effect on the infection (material’s ends), also it has an effect on the stomach growth (The potbelly) and increase the growth rate especially the designed for growth and cancer development

According to professor Roff studies these fatty meals that contain pork consider essential in cell’s cancer turning as it contains the growth hormone and it has a great effect in rising blood cholesterol

It’s amazing that pig is rich pasture for more than 450 epidemic diseases and it is playing the role of intermediary to transform 57 diseases to man, in addition to these diseases that are caused from eating pork as dyspepsia, the atherosclerosis and many others.

The pig itself is responssible alone to transform 27 epidemic diseases to human and some other animals participate it in other diseases but it stills the store and the main source of these diseases as: The liar hydrophobia, Wile disease, Japanese fever, Malta fever, Scrofula, Meningitis, krip epidemics, The pig’s flu & others.

06:13 PM Sep 03 2011 |

Roxolanka

Roxolanka

Poland

Thx Eleniya for your answer:)

about cholesterol…unfortunately true, but usually people don’t eat it every day:)
Fish is deffinitely healthier!!!

about eating everything around…pigs eat what they have. They can eat everything. But it doesn’t mean that they are dirty, because as we can see wild pigs eats normally.Just human used them to eating everything(exactly everything) to have lot of flesh and fat of them.

06:14 PM Sep 03 2011 |