Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

what place you want to see before you die?

female

Kuwait

i would like to visit the edinburgh's old town, in photos it's looks like heaven, so what does it look like in real!!

i aslo would like to visit Ireland and learn the Galic!

so what about you guys!

03:07 PM Aug 20 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

MeM

MeM

United Arab Emirates

i want to know if you saw what ever it  is what will change in you ?

06:32 PM Aug 20 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

i would like to see my boyfriends arms thats the last place i wanna see on earth if i die

12:37 AM Aug 21 2007 |

sweety_bubbly

India

i want to go all around india….................want to see all the places in inda…..

because to die without knowing my country is shamful

06:47 AM Aug 21 2007 |

susu.2007

susu.2007

Iraq

i want to go to makkah  and madina  in KSA

08:13 AM Aug 21 2007 |

sweety_bubbly

India

hai thanx for ur reply…..........

well sure i will be ur guide.

08:35 AM Aug 21 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

yes i love him so much that he is sick now and im not close to him im weeping with out him knowing

12:03 PM Aug 21 2007 |

Lily :)

Lily :)

Russian Federation

My answer is New York!!! I'm just in love with this wonderful city though I've never been there! Innocent

10:01 PM Aug 21 2007 |

sweety_bubbly

India

ha ha morbit is that reply for me…......

well dont worry i wont come anywhere without my sweetheart,my hubby….......i cant stay without him for a single minute ….........so we can go togethr rite

08:06 AM Aug 22 2007 |

piratealx

piratealx

Brazil

Taking a trip around world, making friends, no money, get working, like backpacker style…

Sometimes I'm get thinking about life and I have sure, from here we don't take nothing with us, only the live we're taking…

Sorry my poor english but I hope someone can understand what I mean…

12:29 PM Aug 22 2007 |

wendy wang

wendy wang

China

Tibet is a place of dreams and a  place of controversy. We chinese firmly believe Tibet is an undividable place of China, but  some foreigners think Tibet should be a dependant country. Tietans i met in real life think it was better to be a part of china but the people i met on net hated to be chinese. At any rate, tibet is the only place in the world where people can feel the soul of themselves once they land  because the superb scenery there.

03:32 PM Aug 22 2007 |