Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

I'm a 28-year-old sociable Hungarian girl and I'd like to make friends with some many-sided foreign people. Is there anyone out there?

kyramoon

kyramoon

Hungary

Hello out there!

Are you looking for penpals?
I'm a many-sided,open-minded, outgoing Hungarian girl and I'm just keen on writing letters to foreigners and chatting in English. I already have some good penpals from other countries but I'm always ready to get to know some other interesting people. :)

I'm a teacher of English by profession and I love languages, culture and travelling.Actually, I have a loads of interests and I think it's easy to get on with me.Kiss

Just have a look at my profile and contact me if you think we might have something in common.

I'd preferably make friends with females (as I'm in a relation) around my age (between 23-30).

02:15 PM Aug 21 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

fjface

fjface

China

would you like to learn some Chinese??

02:56 PM Aug 21 2007 |

dipen

Nepal

hello kyramoon

how are you ? iam really interested to learn english language. but my dear friend . environment is not correct,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,

05:03 AM Sep 20 2007 |

zj_in_china

China

hey,what a bout me.25,postgraduates studying project mechanics.

my email:

05:13 AM Sep 20 2007 |