Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

books

bf

Brazil

how about talking about good books we´ve read and give each others tips about books are worth reading.

Last week i finished reading The White Castle, by Ohan Pamuk. It´s a nice book, though i think sometimes it gets a bit repetitive, but it has a lot of food for thought. It tries to make us think about our inner person and dualities which we bring inside.

03:32 PM Nov 05 2011 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

bf

Brazil

yeah, there are some good psycological thrillers. Last year I bought Stephen King´s the dead zone, but i didn´t have time to read it yet. The plot seems to be very interesting and I hope I have time to start it on my holidays. Have you read any stephen king´s book?

12:33 PM Nov 06 2011 |

zamalek

zamalek

Egypt

the last book i read was the story life of adolf hitler 

08:47 PM Nov 06 2011 |

Learner of Life

Indonesia

These days the book that I have read some chapters of it is:

“The Power of Full Engagement, Managing Energi, Not Time, Is the Key to High Performance and Personal Renewal” By Jim Loeke and Tony Schwaltz.

Other books I read are related to ISLAMIC books.

LEARN SOMETHING NEW EACH SINGLE DAY!

This is one of my motivations to read books! Smile

10:27 PM Nov 06 2011 |

bf

Brazil

this book i told you about, The Dead Zone, doesn´t seem to be so bloody. It seems more like a thriller thing, but as i haven´t read it yet, i can´t be sure. In fact, i tend not to read best sellers, but i´ve heard so much about stephen king that i decided to give it a try.

03:03 PM Nov 07 2011 |

Tsaokuohua

China

A good book is a good road.

09:29 AM Dec 03 2011 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

The Millenium trilogy by Stieg Larsson is awesome!! Love their dark subjects.

“Let the right one in” and “Handlind the undead” by John Ajvide Lindqvist are good drama-horror books.

And “The terror” by Dan Simmons, a fictional free version of the dissappearence of the ship of the same name in the Artic before 1900…

04:28 PM Dec 23 2011 |