Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Will you go to China to watch Olympic Games next year?

hongye-06

hongye-06

China

As you know, the Olympic Games will be held next year in China. Luckily I'm just a Chinese girl,and it will be convenient for me to watch the living games.But what about the foreign people?In fact,I want to know that how many of you have planned to come to our country.

Anyhow,I'd like to tell you that Chinese people have done great preparation to welcome your arrival.For example,to provide good help for foreign peple , our Chinese people's enthusiasm of learing english have arised much more than anytime before, including me of course.So welcome to China,and you can feel our true and best friendliness.

Maybe you can contact with me ,and I'm so glad to be your guide!My MSN and email :

01:47 PM Aug 23 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

female

Kuwait

well, i wouldn't be able able to fly to china for the olympics, wow because it's CHINA :) i may get lost there :)

11:12 PM Aug 23 2007 |

hongye-06

hongye-06

China

Hi, female! Don't worry about  that,just as I have told you above,Chinese people will be very glad to give you help.The government has done much to welcome foreigners to come! Many people are learning English now,and you can ask for help in english!

05:03 AM Aug 24 2007 |

hongye-06

hongye-06

China

Hello,Nancy!I'm so happy to see your words!Most people here do want to improve their english,and I think it all depends your own diligence whether your english will be improved quickly!

Just be my friend,and we can help each other to improve english!Will you? 

05:18 AM Aug 24 2007 |

☆Aquamarine

China

I'm a Chinese girl too.but I don't live in Beijing,actually it's far to beijing,T.T

but I will watch it on TV!:) it must will be exciting! 

05:51 AM Aug 25 2007 |

wendy wang

wendy wang

China

i want tickets.~~seems I have to watch TV.

03:15 PM Aug 25 2007 |

worldmikel

worldmikel

United States

I think the best experience of the Olympics will be meeting people from all over the world in Beijing. Watching the competitions is interesting, but seeing people from all over the world will be great. I'd guess that showing foreigners the real China, not just the cleaned up version will be the best tour a Chinese person could give a foreigner.

06:07 PM Aug 25 2007 |

wendy wang

wendy wang

China

Just the same as many a country in the world, china has both good and bad aspects. Yeah Olympics will be a good chance for ppl all over the world to know a REAL China. But i still desire to get some tickets. hehehe

08:33 AM Aug 26 2007 |

hongye-06

hongye-06

China

Not true,it's just  the media's prejudice. You will find the difference if you come.

11:36 AM Aug 26 2007 |

albert_king

China

i'm a Chinese too, i would like to go to beijing for the Olympic Games, but i wonder if i have time to go there. hope i can make it.

12:55 PM Aug 26 2007 |

Daisy.L

Daisy.L

China

Im chinese too but i live in Guangdong.its far away from beijing..

09:49 AM Aug 27 2007 |