Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Don’t Let Wikipedia Become Wickedmedia

Sphenothalami

Syrian Arab Republic

Hi,

This is a worth reading articale about wikipeadia, I would like to share with you, we have to save wikipeadia.

Don’t Let Wikipedia Become Wickedmedia

http://sandala.org/blog/2011/12/14/dont-let-wikipedia-become-wickedmedia/

07:02 PM Dec 20 2011 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Oscar73

Oscar73

Israel

The most of the Jews r Zionists , and Israel is the state of the Jewish people .

Tell me r u Alawi or Sunni? Why r u killing your brothers , why r u killing Muslims?

Your government killed in the last three weeks more people than the Israelis did in the last 20 years!!!!

Oppression?  U make me laugh…..

10:13 PM Dec 20 2011 |

Oscar73

Oscar73

Israel

well…well..ya Doctor?

07:03 PM Dec 21 2011 |

Sphenothalami

Syrian Arab Republic

what do you want?

I know that this is an endless argumentation, I wish that I can meet you face to face, to disscuse some of this issues.

Why are you a sectarian?

Here we have censorship, so, I will not be able to type freely, I think you know that very clearly.

Thank.

07:45 PM Dec 21 2011 |

zamalek

zamalek

Egypt

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=AjZBhSQfeyo

01:40 PM Dec 22 2011 |

Oscar73

Oscar73

Israel

It’s very clear we all know who is the terrorist (Hamas , Islamic Jihad, el quida ) and who r the leaders of the free world…..

02:04 PM Dec 22 2011 |

sali11

sali11

Algeria

thanks brother 

Sphenothal
ami
  for the nice  topic  i see a report in tv talk about wikipedia say that every one can write and change the information in it so we must be curfull and beleive all what written in wiki pedia , you know islam became a fobia to some persons in the world because islam is the right way and  the sunshining

and about oscar , the zionist have the islam fobia this why they attak every idea , information , articals and group like hamas in palestine ….... so they don’t beleive that palestine will be free sooner inchalahh

and about

07:22 PM Dec 22 2011 |

Learner of Life

Indonesia

Thank you for the topic.

For me, I can read any informations from any sources. However, I also will see whether that source can be believed or not.

When the information is related to fact/reality, what I need is to analyze it with the right argument, then to judge that fact whether it’s right or not, tabayyun (to check about the information) is needed. Then, I’ll see it by how Islamic thought see about that.

10:27 AM Dec 23 2011 |

Oscar73

Oscar73

Israel

salifatima

you know islam became a fobia to some persons in the world because islam is the right way and  the sunshining......thats right just looking at the “Nations of Islam” and see peacefull , freedom and prosperity.

that palestine will be free sooner inchalahh of Arabs!!!

08:05 PM Dec 24 2011 |

Sphenothalami

Syrian Arab Republic

There is an old Arabic proverb :

“Caravan is moving on and the dogs are barking “

“القافلة تسير والكلاب تنبح”

08:44 PM Dec 24 2011 |

Oscar73

Oscar73

Israel

yes Caravan is moving backwards…...

09:05 PM Dec 24 2011 |