Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE WRITER?

aelita

aelita

Uzbekistan

I think that reading plays a great role in bringing up. Children who like reading become more clever and intellegent. I love reading. From the early childhood I began to read. Firstly it were little stories then fairy tales and then stories about animals or children of the same age.At about 13-14 I began reading love stories.Then detectives. Now I like life stories. My favourite writer is Solzhenitsyn. I like all of his books.

Okay and what is your favourite writer and why do you think reading is important?

04:40 AM Aug 30 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

jimmylennon

Turkey

actually I like many writers. especially writers who have wroten classics. for ex: dostoyevski, jack london, maksim gorki, agahta cristie, stephan king, amin maulouf. but my the best writer is John Stainback. first of all I read his femous novel, wrath of grapes. when I read it I said to myself "that writer must be god!" because his caracters were real, they were living still. anyway… it was wonderfull and I have red his the other novels, all of them. pearl, mice and humans, moon set down, endless fighting….....

I like reading everything even I don't like their idiom. I know the readig make large ones intelligance. you think everything over large angle. you throw out PreComment. but reading is not enough, one also should write something. that is the best methot to improve yourself, I suppose.thanks Aelita for this good forum….

03:53 PM Sep 24 2007 |

Keni

Keni

Azerbaijan

AGATHA CHRISTIE – I have read more than 20 books by her and still reading ;)

06:28 PM May 05 2012 |

WalterMaf

Bolivia

Вкуснейший экзотический плод – мангустин, стал настоящим открытием в диетологии!
Он содержит РЕКОРДНОЕ количество полезных веществ, стимулирующих активное жиросжигание и снижающих вес!
Сироп мангустина растопит до 10 кг жира за 2 недели!
Спаситесь от ожирения и сократите риск инфаркта, диабета и гипертонии на 89%.
Перейти на сайт: http://mangystin.bxox.info/

04:47 PM Apr 28 2017 |

Craiganila

Namibia

Приобрести можно на веб-сайте http://mangoo77.mangoosteen.com
Рады предложить вам потрясающее средство для похудения Mangoosteen. При помощи него реально сжечь около 10 kg за 2 недели.
Растение гарциния произрастает на Филиппинах. Плоды данного растения обладают удивительными свойствами, которые были положены в основу препарата Mangoosteen. Во флакончике содержится более 25 плодов данного удивительного дерева. Плоды с растения мангостан помогают растопить лишнюю липидную ткань. И также замечательно влияют на организм в целом. Технология изготовления средства, а также специализированная упаковка позволяют сберечь все удивительные свойства дерева.
Главным компонентом сиропа Мангустина являются фрукты с дерева мангостан, в которых содержится большое количество полезных элементов. Благодаря веществу ксантону, которое в больших количествах имеется в плоде, сильно притормаживаются процессы окисления в теле. Окись дифениленкетона признается одним из наиболее сильных антиоксидантов. В плодах дерева мангустин вдобавок есть различные витамины и элементы. Купить сироп Mangoosteen можно на сайте http://mangjoo77.mangoosteen.com.

12:14 AM Dec 21 2017 |