Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

iran vs usa

zamalek

zamalek

Egypt

iran and usa nowadays show their best in muscle flexing i dont know what will

happen but the events see that iran is going to be another iraq

please usa awar is the last thing we need in middle east

i hope what happen today is only muscle flexing and not to be anew war

...!!!!!war what is the good for!!!!!

09:21 PM Jan 02 2012 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

zickler

zickler

Malaysia

My friends from Iran who migrated in my country said, the conquer of persian country will lead to the invasion of Iran.   I dont know.  But, no more war please..

I am sunni, and the teaching of syia’ which is applied in Iran is declared as “Haram” or Forbidden in my country.  As my friend from Iran thought it is weird, i never asked how they pray but I once prayed with syiah’s friend who follow the sunni thought.   

11:43 AM Jan 04 2012 |

zickler

zickler

Malaysia

Military installation is not good for both parties.  Frown

11:56 AM Jan 04 2012 |

zickler

zickler

Malaysia

Btw, i’m new in here. Hope i can get lot of information in the discussion. Hi and Peace

12:02 PM Jan 04 2012 |

zickler

zickler

Malaysia

I like to ask american, do they really agree with the decision by government?  I believe people like Daniel Ellsberg who against the war policies still gives influence to the people.  Do citizens agree about war.  Do they think about their relatives who fought for the country? and then Died.  Can I know how decision made? It is very complicated right? I also know about the constitution, parliament members and etc in voting decisions.  But… War? Really? How many young american died for the tangible purpose.

War.. it is sad plus all the suffering.. Poor you miss.  I never be a victims but i do not want to be one.  i just can pray for peace to all over the world

01:29 PM Jan 04 2012 |

zickler

zickler

Malaysia

Thank you for the answer

The sanctions is not a problem because it is the rights and decided by the country  to make transactions or not.  Iran also has survived for years towards certain restrictions made for them.  What I mean is the decision “if” government decide to declare war. 

I am not aware about the administration of American government such as congress, senate and etc. Because my country followed British Common Law base on parliamentary and bla bla… (seriously i hate law).  Btw, it makes me feel interested to read about those things more.  Thank you.

Can you tell me how many times Obama has not followed the Constitution?

http://obamacrimes.com/?p=1469, Pal, this topics seriously way above my expertise.  maybe you can share your thoughts.

It is standard procedure as politician. Some will love you and some will not.  But, i do have one more question.  What is your oppinion about next American presidential seats? Do Obama will defend his title?

And what tangible purpose is that?

The war started in 1979….

...Base on the nuclear development that are stated for energy purpose.. North korea and Russian also develop this technology as an alternatives for power source.  Then the latets one is about the informative article you attached that include, economies, currency and so on.  Sadly, even it is act as last resort, war can’t solve the problems.  The things we can see as tangible purposes are to injured people, makes them loss the loves one, loss their family, and all about the destruction for both parties (hey it is just my view and oppinion)

War will not harm only the military.  It also will harm the citizens.  Like you said Let’s hope about the other options that they can figure out.Smile

04:17 PM Jan 04 2012 |

zamalek

zamalek

Egypt

Nu PogodiAs a Sunni you find the “ideas” coming out of Iran incorrect?

for me i hate the division of muslims as sunni and shia i think that we are all muslims …  we have the same book (holy quran)and the same profit …..so we must have the same ideas 

but when i read about sunni and shia i find the birth of shia was from  apolitical events i dont know why it converted to be areligious !!!!!and usa get use of that and try to make iran in awar with saudia arabia and make the muslims fight themthelves for american and zionist goals ..i know that in iran some people dont love sunni but i think that the most  iranians love their muslims brothers (sunni)but now  usa give saudia advanced weapons and want to use the saudians to fight iran instead of usa …that is an evil thinki want to ask you are you with or against iranian war????

06:02 PM Jan 04 2012 |

zamalek

zamalek

Egypt

dolphin_ma
tin

iam  sorry about what happen to you 

06:06 PM Jan 04 2012 |

zamalek

zamalek

Egypt

i think the only enemy for all is israel that is the common goal

06:09 PM Jan 04 2012 |

Oscar73

Oscar73

Israel

i want to ask you are you with or against iranian war????

1.Iran is a part of the Devil axis.

2,Iran wants to dominate the islamic world and taking over the oil recourses of the Gulf states.

3.Iran is a state of terror and brutality.

4.Iran support the terror organizations such as Hezbollah , Hamas and militias in Iraq and Syria…..

5.Iran wants to develop Nuclear weapons .

6.The “Shia Ittulah regime” endangers the stability of the world.

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK ?

06:31 PM Jan 04 2012 |

Oscar73

Oscar73

Israel

The reality is that most of the sunni word will make Hudna with Israel, only because they need Israel to protect them from the shia!!!!

06:35 PM Jan 04 2012 |