Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

HAVE YOU EVER HIT SOMEONE????

iman4faith

iman4faith

Algeria

can you anwser this question?

me..I have never hit someone, I was and I still a tollerent and peaceful girl….

What about you??

08:52 PM Aug 31 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

wendy wang

wendy wang

China

I fought and quarrelled with my brother when we were little kids. So sometimes we hit each other. But My parents were always on my side. SO if he hit me he would be scolded instead of me. Now he has got married and we live in peace.Except my brother i can't remember anyone else i had hit.

02:45 AM Sep 02 2007 |

Ja-un

Ja-un

South Korea

Of course, We shoud never hit anyone!!!. If someone hit me, I would be crying and run away.^^;;

04:48 AM Sep 02 2007 |

sweety_bubbly

India

yes,i hit one guy who is behaving bad to other gal….......i tried a lot to control myself but when i saw him disturbing my friend i pulled him down.then me and my friend scold him for his bad behaviour….................

be brave enough to protest to situations like this

09:21 AM Sep 02 2007 |

Anyapink

United States

Yeah. I have anger issues, I don’t really want to… It just happens.

04:42 AM Dec 07 2012 |

WobblyJoe

WobblyJoe

United States

dang. I grew up in a world where boy children fought often, for fun as much as anything. Brothers, friends, even those you dislike sometimes, it never meant anything it was just a bit of contention. Even as a young adult there were plenty of nights my friends and I would throw hands in a bar (or outside) with like miinded guys. That world is gone here now, too many people shoot rather than fight, but it used to be a common way for slightly drunk young men to blow off steam. No one so far has mentioned fighting for fun. It’s kind of what the word donnybrook means. Think of it like soccer hooliganism without the soccer part. Just guys having fun.  Those days are gone now though.

05:21 PM Dec 08 2012 |

Ertombec

China

i hit  mosquito with Shoe  but  i would  rescue  ants.

10:17 PM Feb 22 2013 |

ola33

ola33

Japan

I did when I was driving. Still see it as a nightmare.

Nobody was hurt.

12:26 AM Feb 23 2013 |