Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

ASK FOR HELP!

vivienna_ne

Hong Kong

Hi, I am Vivienne from Hong Kong and I am 18, I am doing a project about the movie “Crash” and the Racial Problem in America and I need to interview some people from US with different ethnicity. The interview will include about 10 questions only. It doesn’t matter if u have watched the movie or not. I would really appreciate if u can help. Thanks a lot!!Frown

08:03 PM Jan 26 2012 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

vivienna_ne

Hong Kong

1. How old are you? What is your surname?

2. Would you mind telling me your ethnicity?

3. Which part of America are you living in? How long have you been living in America?

4. How do you define racial discrimination?

5. Have you ever experienced or witnessed any form of racial discrimination, or any news about this issue in your daily life?

6. Do you think the racial problem in your community is serious? How about in your country?

7. Do you think the racial problem is obvious in your community and country?

8. In your opinion, what are the reasons for the racial problem in America? Why some races are discriminated against?

9. To what extent do you think under the globalization can the problem be alleviated?

10. What the government can do to help easing the problem?

05:01 AM Jan 27 2012 |