Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

straight of hormuz

maziar mohammadnejad

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

if this strategic straght were blocked by iraian navy !!!!!!! what does happen to the world and it`s economical issue ????

07:26 AM Jan 29 2012 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Oscar73

Oscar73

Israel

if the Iranian Navy will block the Hurmus straight…..its the end of the Ittula regime. because its against the international rules. and the International community cant stand this aggressiveness.

09:26 AM Jan 29 2012 |

maziar mohammadnejad

wait for that oscar73 . yeppppppCool

07:06 AM Jan 30 2012 |

saeed16

saeed16

Hi!

I think we have to talk about any issue at its right time. We have to see why it would happen?  if there are many good reasons to do that, be sure we will do it without any doubt, and it is one of our certain rights to do that, because no one allow his enemies to come close to him or his properties especially in the middle of a direct war, so if it possible to block them (our enemies) anywhere far from our land around the world, we will do it. In fact we have to keep them out of our country as far as we can. No one can defeat us because we like to die as we are standing. No one can make us his slaves like some others.at the end, I have to say (I don’t think it is the first step from us and it depends on their steps).

05:12 PM Feb 01 2012 |