Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

zamalek

zamalek

Egypt

(Israel is in depended country with historical and religious roots , the Jewish always live in the holy land during the last 5000 years….so we have all the rights on this land.)

where is your history you dont exceed 100 years and this 100 years are shame history full of blood and terrorism 

about that jewish always live in holy land that is because muslims tolerance …it is your right to live in alquds as ajewish but no thing called israel it is our land

01:44 PM Apr 18 2012 |

Oscar73

Oscar73

Israel

The Islamic parties will worst your situation , and Arad spring did not said it last word….if I am looking at the Arab  states its getting more and more complicated and dangerous!

Of course for Israel it is not good but we can handle with this very well , we have alternative Gas , energy , water and resources….

The problem is that u getting poorer and hungrier as your horse in the photo.

Salam

My friend.  

01:50 PM Apr 18 2012 |

zamalek

zamalek

Egypt

we are poor because we send natural gas to you (for example)

after the revolution complete we will have our words and we will establish our independant country and there wont be poverty because the people made us poor are now in prison and we  have all resources too …

but tell me handle with what exactley with egypt or with iran or with syria or with turkey who will you handle with!!!!!!

think logically ..you are in atight situation after mubarak leave ..

01:56 PM Apr 18 2012 |