Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

I can't download any picture to my albums.

Irene Forever

Ukraine

Hello, dear members of English, Baby.

I’d like to ask you, if it’s only my problem. Yesterday I did it without any problem. Today, while downloading a picture, I got the warning: “Error processing image file. Provide a valid JPEG, GIF, or PNG image file.”

I changes JPG to JPEG for my picture, the result was the same.  I really don’t know what to do.

If anybody knows how to solve this problem, help me, please.

Thank you.

10:55 AM Jun 07 2012 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

spontan

spontan

Germany

mahtab in a cyber war are also global “collateral damage” possible; but it is good to know that our politician created not a friendship embargo with IranSmile

08:30 PM Jun 07 2012 |

spontan

spontan

Germany

Smileirene, i know you don’t like to talk about politic,but it was not strongly said about obama…it is real and nobody can controll this virus! you can read it in the new York Times:

June 1, 2012

WASHINGTON — From his first months in office, President Obama secretly ordered increasingly sophisticated attacks on the computer systems that run Iran’s main nuclear enrichment facilities, significantly expanding America’s first sustained use of cyberweapons, according to participants in the program.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/06/01/world/middleeast/obama-ordered-wave-of-cyberattacks-against-iran.html?pagewanted=all

09:16 PM Jun 07 2012 |

Irene Forever

Ukraine

Spontan, I had a look at the article about the virus attack, and you’ve persuaded me that such a threaten really exists, but not for Ebaby memebers on their pages.:)

In order to manage the problem on Ebaby I have read some pieces of advice and even changed the extension of my photos on PC. It was a real syberattack on my brain. I am not an expert in  computers.:)

I’m glad it was solved quickly.:)

09:39 PM Jun 07 2012 |

Mahtab.bp

Mahtab.bp

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Spontan

Everything is possible!

Who knows?Maybe in future when you want to add an Iranian person in the networks ,this warning message will show for you:

You are not allowed to be friend with Iranians!!

Anyway we are not very dangerous people!!Wink

05:42 AM Jun 09 2012 |