Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

admin .. be nice

reyas

reyas

Saudi Arabia

i have joined this site aprrox. 6 years back. and a loved it. it’s fantastic, but the only thing that bothers me is the chat, not the chat rooms itself but the admin .. he’s a weird person . i have joined many other chat rooms and i have seen how admins deal with members there. they were nice and care about things that bother other members and if u said anything they keep warning u, but the admin of englishbaby chat rooms is not nice enough when he join the chat rooms he try 2 show of and express his power and ability 2 kick out anyone even if he or she don’t say anything bad. is that fair??!—waiting 4 ur support

11:04 PM Aug 28 2012 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

reyas

reyas

Saudi Arabia

oh, thank u Jakarl … i will try it out

10:09 PM Aug 29 2012 |

wasim ali

wasim ali

Pakistan

please bro help me i cant do any wrong word or any wrong sentence plz help me i missed my friends!!!!!:’( :’(

08:14 PM Sep 09 2012 |

reyas

reyas

Saudi Arabia

take it easy bro. i hvae the same problem .. u must contact the site adminstration .. i havd sent them i message and i am waiting 4 thier reply .. u have 2 do the same thing

regards

12:33 AM Sep 10 2012 |

wasim ali

wasim ali

Pakistan

hey they un ban me but now again ban me i dont know why they ban me again i miss my freind realyy…:((

10:25 AM Oct 27 2012 |

Huth

France

hey if u use chrome, go to the setting and clear all of ur history, and then refresh ur page , and make anothere account, after tht,,, enjoy ur chatr

02:49 AM May 05 2013 |

reyas

reyas

Saudi Arabia

Wow, that sounds nice. I will try it the next time when i get banned…

regards

01:43 AM May 11 2013 |

reyas

reyas

Saudi Arabia

By the way, i posted my reply and went to the chat menu and guess what!!!??

I was banned  .. lol … This site started to be weird … I guess the admin has just seen my post and got mad so he banned me ..

01:57 AM May 12 2013 |

ola33

ola33

Japan

You look like admin :)

02:52 AM May 12 2013 |

reyas

reyas

Saudi Arabia

Ola,are you kidding me!

If i were an admin i wouldn’t complain. And by the way i am still banned … lol

02:12 AM May 16 2013 |

ola33

ola33

Japan

You know I’m banned too. So, let’s suck it up! ;)

you joined the site 6 years back and still unbanned. I’m only here for 1,5 so I have a long way to go :)

02:13 AM May 16 2013 |