Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

admin .. be nice

reyas

reyas

Saudi Arabia

i have joined this site aprrox. 6 years back. and a loved it. it’s fantastic, but the only thing that bothers me is the chat, not the chat rooms itself but the admin .. he’s a weird person . i have joined many other chat rooms and i have seen how admins deal with members there. they were nice and care about things that bother other members and if u said anything they keep warning u, but the admin of englishbaby chat rooms is not nice enough when he join the chat rooms he try 2 show of and express his power and ability 2 kick out anyone even if he or she don’t say anything bad. is that fair??!—waiting 4 ur support

11:04 PM Aug 28 2012 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

reyas

reyas

Saudi Arabia

Ola, take it easy. When i became an admin you will be my assistant … lol

I really started to hate this site …

If you don’t mind add me in skype so we can have our own chat room .. lol

reyas4real

11:08 PM May 16 2013 |

ola33

ola33

Japan

Reyas, thank you for a support! It’s like in those kind and far away days when you meet with your best friend and share the burden of your worries over a cup of tea or something stronger. And I’m not that kind of person who’s gonna yell at top of his lung “I’m happy, no matter what”. I’ll admit, Yes, i’m sad, it hurts, but i’ll get over it! And everything’s goona be ok ;)

11:26 PM May 16 2013 |

reyas

reyas

Saudi Arabia

Glad to hear that. And wish you the best of luck.

10:36 PM May 17 2013 |

Dinoraptor101

United States

Save your breath, I tried the site administration, I tried everything.

This place is managed by unprofessional racist and sexist fucks.. they don’t care about their business nor to our ( teachers ) educational contributions.

The Admin is a total misfit who permanently bans users he doesnt like.. for the following reasons

1 – Using advanced cloud browsing ( Such as Puffin, Opera Turbo, Proxy servers, Remote computers

2 – MALES:  he’s a sexist he loves to kick all guys who talk to girls, for no particular rule or reason, if you’re a confirmed guy, you are to be banned.

3 – Face the admin, If you’re not a caward who uses proxy, and hides in fake names.. ( E-Sissy ) you will ban you again and again for the fun of it,

Ebabyadmin1 makes this site a total TRASH

for Chat please use  12allchat.com  USA ROOM  ( Very awesome people there!!

Admin_Se7en is a leading role model administrator! )

for improving your English I’m afraid no real English chatters exist in the world today.

you can try your best at Italki.com  all other websites are a joke today.

04:28 AM May 26 2013 |

Dinoraptor101

United States

Oh Also I enjoy pissing him off here whenever I feel like it.. :P he’s a great stress relief.!!  pissing off misfit sick fucks like him   is better than any anti-depressant :P

04:29 AM May 26 2013 |

ola33

ola33

Japan

i think just to look at the night sky, going camping, swimming, chatting with your friends in real life is more stress relieving than to piss sb off on the Net.  I think your strategy, Dino, is a momentary getting rid of the stress burden, try those nature with friends moments and you’ll see how it’s better for the psyche and heart in the long run.

Have a good day. Make this gift of the day graceful and glorifying. Making sb happy is much more rewarding and kewl than pissing somebody off.

Stay positive ;)

11:04 AM May 26 2013 |

reyas

reyas

Saudi Arabia

Dinoraptor, i appreaciate your effort and thanks alot…

I agree with you about the admin behaviour and i am really upset of being banned for no reason. I tried that chat rooms and guess what?!!!

The same message ’’ You have been banned ’’

I guess there’s something wrong with my pc although i use another flash chat and it’s working.

Thanks Ola and God bless you!

Regards

02:18 AM May 27 2013 |

Dinoraptor101

United States

Dear Ola, I have no real life friends, because I”m extremely allergic to “greed ,envy, bullshit, arrogence, and bad language”   so typically I probably will never have friends until I stop being allergic from myself by stopping talking to people who cause me to be so angry that I my cheeks swell everytime I saw a bad word!!

Errr I can’t swim.. and I’m afraid of camping with strangers..   I might get assaulted by a female or something..

Reyas,  It’s very awesome to have someone who appreciates other’s attempts to help.. so 12allchat says yoy have been banned..  relax.. what you need to do is

1 – “go to global settings in flash and clear everything “

2 – uninstall and reinstall flash

(http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/uninstall-flash-player-windows.html)

3 – Restart your computer.

Done.

To unbann yourself here..  just change the open IP.. you can do so

by releasing the lease in the rounter configuration (usually  http://192.168.1.1 )

Then turnning the rounter and  ( Fios box if exists )  off for 30 minutes.

you will have a new I.P. and use English baby with proxy from there.

you can setup proxy from Lan settings in internet options.

here’s an awesome working list.

http://spys.ru/en

Enjoy.

Ryo, I guess you’re the “selfish careless type”  coughs and sneezes allergically

06:44 AM May 28 2013 |

ola33

ola33

Japan

Dino, but there’s something that you like! Make them dominiaring, use them as your strength, that’s the way how people will read you and recognize. We’re all different and have different values. Be proud of what you’re, cherish your values, don’t be ashamed of them, make them stronger and to my mind…about “real” friends- it’s better be alone then float with the swearing crowd.

My values: ‘love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfullness, gentleness and self-control’

And it’s good you said you don’t like something, otherwise it wouldn’t be you. Expressing your opinion bravely is the best!

12:46 AM May 30 2013 |

reyas

reyas

Saudi Arabia

Thanks Dinoraptor so much for your effort. I joined 12allchat without everything is ok.

I couldn’t unban myself here. Actually, my internet type is: USB with Sim card it called ’’ quick net ’’.

Regards

12:46 PM Jun 06 2013 |