Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

after marriage do you think love ends?

_SMYRNA_

_SMYRNA_

Turkey

not completely but..:(

02:59 PM Sep 18 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

zeinabou

zeinabou

Egypt

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesFrown

03:29 PM Apr 07 2008 |

Jeffery Sun

China

No, you are totally wrong. It brings me more love On the contrary.

06:36 AM Sep 23 2008 |

sheosnur

Turkey

for me it depends on that people. There is no relationship in the world that is perfect and happy all the time but  if it was real love , it won't ever end.

06:10 PM Nov 26 2008 |

esse88

esse88

Azerbaijan

i think it depends of couples coz some couples love each other after marriage the others before marriage.

09:03 PM Nov 26 2008 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

hahahah Memo, you mean love generally will end for shure!!!! Oh my God :O  i will not get marriad !!!!!!!!!!! 

for men it will end

for women it will start

that just my opinion

09:14 PM Nov 26 2008 |

tinan9690

tinan9690

China

It really depends.Talk about luck if you choose a right man.Anyway hit the jackpot is not so often,right? So in my opinion,the ususal marriage just endured and lasting,not so sunny.

01:00 AM Nov 27 2008 |

shardzoo

shardzoo

Malaysia

Love will not end after marriage but love will comes to reach another level ..,it is to defending it, and to keep it worm and alive..But there's a big posibble love will end after marriage when one the couple or both cannot reach the same thought and agreement…so, to say the words is soo easy,to impliment it is a tuft job, and to keep it alive.. its even harder..

03:13 AM Nov 27 2008 |

leo

Uzbekistan

if your love is true , if you loved her with all your heart , love lasts till your's end of life.

05:52 AM Nov 27 2008 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

"for men it will end

for women it will start
"...Laughing.

they found there's a hermone is responsable for love and this hermone stay in blood from 1 year to 4 years then it ends..that's why men look to anotherSurprised...but refresh can be happened to love …for ex. by absence for awhile ….by broke the daily rotuine….coz daily routine help in vanishing this hermone rapidly…so there's an expression called " first year crisis" in marraige…

06:18 AM Nov 27 2008 |

carefae

Eritrea

dearest,

I don'nt agree with you regarding your respected opinion, it depends if there nothing in common divorce can be the best solution for the partners.

Carefae

12:20 PM Dec 02 2008 |