Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

divorce-good or bad?

phamtran

phamtran

Viet Nam

When they do not want to live each other. They want to divorce. It is good or bad? your opinion ?

03:42 AM Sep 19 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

nonaaa-000

nonaaa-000

Saudi Arabia

mmmmmmmmmmm for me if i love him it will be so hard to get divorce

n if i did not love him and we dont have child i think divorce is better than still marrage

04:09 AM Sep 19 2007 |

t k awan

t k awan

Pakistan

I am an ADVOCATE but even then i think that divorce is good to some extent and its effects are also there.but its a long topic for me and there are arguments from both the sides.but at the end i can say its BAD

10:49 AM Sep 19 2007 |

fjface

fjface

China

i am still single,and haven't married before.so i don't know what i will do if i were the person .

i hope i will never in this trouble.

01:58 PM Sep 19 2007 |

lezzys

lezzys

United Kingdom

i believe in the vers of the HOLY BIBLE that said instead your finger to caouse you hell fir that you should cut it out,so instead of you to be with him/her and wont be happy that means you are no more compatible and withou compatibility or tolorance no marriage could work out ,so the best thing is for them to seperate for gud

05:40 PM Sep 19 2007 |

wendy wang

wendy wang

China

I think divore is not a good thing at any rate but if the marriage is just  a form and there isn't love between two persons any more it is better for them to leave each. But there is a problem nowadays that many people don't take marriage as a serious matter.

When some problems arise in a marriage, divore shouldn't be the first  choice…................

Nowadays the world is becoming crazier, I should say.

06:54 PM Sep 19 2007 |

adamgenaid69

Sudan

I think the devoce is bad habit for allhuman kind if you have a chance to marry agian or you haven't because it cause many kind of familly failure specily if you given birth it will be very difficult for the children and they will go astray and suffer more and more and will be unfaithfull to thier parents .but if the two side no one want to live with the other , from the best to divorce and every one to check his new luck. 

01:32 AM Sep 20 2007 |

ELSWING8PR

United States

Divorce was created by Satan to make you “legally” cheat on your partner.

03:09 PM Dec 12 2014 |