Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

do you like writing essay?

moonmooncat

Germany

I think writing essay is also a good way to improve English writing skill, it can improve your vocabulary, grammar too, i hope you will approve of my idea. Thank you very much.

And this is the first topic:Do you agree or disagree with the following statement:" Parent are the best teacher", use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

If you don't want to write an essay, you can write a paragraph . I hove you will have more fun with writing, i love all of you.

04:24 AM Sep 19 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Soo girly

Soo girly

United Arab Emirates

hello dear..

about writting essay it would be easy if u manage ur ideas as points in a draft ,and ask ur self questions about your topic for example. (Parent are the best teacher)-1 how do they are good teacher?2 in which ways parents can be good teacher? and so on..the link ur ideas and poins with each other and start to write your essay …

11:39 AM Oct 04 2007 |

JaredKingsley

British Indian Ocean Territory

I’m here to help you with your writing needs. I would recommend you to check Supreme essay site. Those are real professionals. They usually both proofread and edit my papers. So if you want you can give them a try. Best of luck!

07:40 AM Jan 30 2017 |