Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

What have you done to make your mother happy?

Brazil

I wanna know who over here every day wakes up and give a kiss in your mother and say: I love you? I really know, lots young people think it´s such a blame to do that in front of their friends, and I blame too for it, but have you already stopped thinking in all the things she did for you? All the things she had to spend to see you growing up healfully? she´s the only person you can rely on and you´ll never forget all the confort you have beside her, i know, when you´re young we do somethings to our mother, sometimes we want to see her so far away from us, and we hate all the advises and complanings she makes. But she´s the only theasure we must keep in our heart and we´ll be happy as long as we live if we beliave she´ll always be in our lives.

What do you think about it?

Coment please!

04:32 PM May 07 2005 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

nabany

China

05:29 AM May 08 2005 |

juanlee

China

do every thing her want you to do.
pass all exam is more important.

04:52 AM May 10 2005 |

jerryloveu2004

China

I think it is time to do something for parents.

10:42 PM Jun 04 2005 |

FISHES

China

say love to my mother and cooking for her, although i only can do one course.

12:54 AM Jun 09 2005 |

IrisT

China

talk to her, tell her what i’m really thinking about the world around me, letting her know what her daughter is up to right now

01:04 AM Jun 15 2005 |

bakir

bakir

Saudi Arabia

I believe what have you done and what are you going to do for her is not enough. She was suffring when she got pregnant .

10:57 AM Jul 11 2006 |

chokour

chokour

Chad

I do everything to make her happy except what my religion does not allow me.I think nobody can do what she did for me,sometimes I cry when I could not to do something she want.thanks for everyone love her mother.

03:58 PM Jul 14 2006 |

Linda-8247302

China

My mother is a country woman, and I always love her, but I never said to her. In fact, I think I say "I love you " to her will make her surprized very much, as every one know, this is at China, our tradition is not like the Ero, so I always love my mother in my heart, and I always tried to do everything for her and make her happy!

07:20 AM Jul 16 2006 |

Brianzhang

Brianzhang

China

of course ,give her our love,

but Ithink ,money is more importent.

so ,I want give her as mouch money as her wanted

10:51 AM Jul 16 2006 |

Brianzhang

Brianzhang

China

of course ,give her our love,