Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

What have you done to make your mother happy?

Brazil

I wanna know who over here every day wakes up and give a kiss in your mother and say: I love you? I really know, lots young people think it´s such a blame to do that in front of their friends, and I blame too for it, but have you already stopped thinking in all the things she did for you? All the things she had to spend to see you growing up healfully? she´s the only person you can rely on and you´ll never forget all the confort you have beside her, i know, when you´re young we do somethings to our mother, sometimes we want to see her so far away from us, and we hate all the advises and complanings she makes. But she´s the only theasure we must keep in our heart and we´ll be happy as long as we live if we beliave she´ll always be in our lives.

What do you think about it?

Coment please!

04:32 PM May 07 2005 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Felice

Felice

Philippines

to respect and honor her.

07:06 AM Jul 17 2006 |

Sheikh's_Pier

Austria

this question can only be put by some chinese who has not the slightest idea about psychology an psychoanalysis. did you ever hear,that there are also mothers who reject their children and damage them for life? Why should they be happy, it s impossible.

12:23 AM Jul 18 2006 |

Brianzhang

Brianzhang

China

"mama .I miss you very much"I say so every morning when i wake up.mama and dad are my favourite,

02:34 PM Jul 22 2006 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

She´s happy right know because I ended a career and I am working in the same city that she lives.

I´m not spend a lot of time with her, but some weekends I try to go out with her to dinner or maybe to go to the movies.  I know that she had done too much for me and I´m so grateful to have her as my mother. I would do whatever she wants or needs no matter what.

12:00 AM Jun 06 2008 |