Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

A Stupid Teacher!

Torch

Torch

China

we got a damn stupid teacher on our business-english class. she keeps pushing her silly questions to us like: what could the 'N' mean in the word 'Nigotiation'? and the 'i'?! and other letters? one answers: it could be 'Need' 'Nation'... then she goes: oh~ ya'r clever, whad a smart boy!  That tears it!

and ya know what, she, the freak, should be chewing gum while she's givin' us her lectures! i never saw anyone so stupid b'fore!

09:26 AM Sep 20 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

fjface

fjface

China

i have met stupid teacher who just like you said before.that always happens.

12:13 PM Sep 20 2007 |

Torch

Torch

China

do ya?! i just cant ged over that a teacher chews gum on class, she's not respetable at ~~ all, she's kinda off-the-wall`

but ya seem to have a worse situation than i do, for ur saying that it's always happening ~ lol

01:36 PM Sep 20 2007 |

Torch

Torch

China

if that is true, i must say, the business world is very disappointing. but, for the time being, this is the real world we're livin' in~

05:07 AM Sep 21 2007 |

wjjsyl

China

Coolthat's too funny!we  have got the teacher funny too,he often lose temper ,and then he will appologize to us ,this happens very often,we simply think that teacher have a bad head.i think that kinds of teacher are very rediculous

05:44 AM Sep 21 2007 |

kochin

Trinidad and Tobago

I think your teacher may be trying to use acronyms/ mnemonics  to help you learn spelling but doing it badly.

Example: Occasionally.

Occasionally I have 2 Coffees and 1 Sandwich ALL day.  

And Negotiation is spelt with an 'e'.

02:25 AM Sep 22 2007 |

Torch

Torch

China

maybe she's not a born teacher and uses a wrong way to teach us. but that's ok cause no one is perfect. and now, i should say, the more serious problem is that the very gum in her mouth. every time, on her class, ya can always be seeing her chewing, dont you think she should behave herself? i mean, at least, she ought to be more like a teacher- stop chewing gum on class. does your teacher chew gum on your class, and if he/she does, how will you be feeling?

04:27 AM Sep 22 2007 |