Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

love

Dorsa.k

Dorsa.k

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

1. As days go by, my feelings get stronger

2. To be in your arms, I can’t wait any longer

3. Look into my eyes &you will see that it’s true

4. Day & Night my thoughts r of u

05:53 PM Dec 05 2013 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Dorsa.k

Dorsa.k

I swear by the quiet silence of your paper house, I know your dreams are as beautiful as my fancies believable. You\’ve got the mystic believe of love from my silence. I\’ve got the final point of belief from your silence. Maybe it\’s not possible to feel that the words we say about the paper world we\’ve made are hearable. But we can start to paint the gray branches of the paper trees green. I know painting, you know painting too. So why don\’t you start? When I was a child, I didn\’t have any water color. I used to go to little garden near stream and cut all the color flowers and paint. If we search the paper garden near paper house for a short time, there have to be flowers to paint our believes the red color of love

05:55 PM Dec 05 2013 |

SmartDuncan

China

Uh…it’s awesome…Great article.   how old are u ?   I’m sixteen years old.I’d like to make friends with u.Nice to meet u.Not really met

02:22 PM Dec 06 2013 |

Dorsa.k

Dorsa.k

thx so much.

im 20.

nice to meet u too.:))

07:33 PM Dec 09 2013 |

mose98

mose98

that sounds great